chat : 24

i worked semi hard on the description of this chapter, tried to set the scene

ryan walked down the street late at night, a cigarette in hand and his phone in the other. he looked into some houses seeing healthy homes and happy families. a sense of jealous washed over him before he shook the idea from his head momentarily.

he brought the cigarette to his mouth breathing in the smoke, letting it sit in his lungs before blowing it out. he thought about what he saw moments back, he wanted that; a public relationship. he wanted to hold someone's hand while walking down the street, kiss them in the booth of a coffee shop, watch a movie with them and sneak a kiss of two while the movie would play; a normal relationship. ryan really wanted that.

"aren't you a little young to be smoking?" the voice pulled ryan from his thoughts, the boom of the voice reminded him of rolling thunder. he looked up into the brown eyes that reminded him of liquid chocolate. "please, you think it's hot." ryan spoke back quickly taking another drag, watching how brendon observed intently. he let the grey smoke seep past his lips into the dark night not before passing brendon's mesmerizing eyes. "i think it bad for you, that's for sure." brendon replied before he took the cigarette out of his hand and let himself feel the nicotine bite at his addiction. ryan scoffed as he watched on, the taller man not moving from his position standing as still as a post. ryan moved closer, ignoring the fact that the couple were in public.

ryan examined his teacher, he was wearing a loose black jacket paired with a black pair of skinny jeans and a shirt, ryan was quite impressed. "didn't know an old man like you could pull off suck tight jeans." ryan teased watching him drop the molboro cigarette to the cement ground, twisting his foot on top of it for a moment before turning back to ryan. blowing the grey smoke in ryans face, he followed with a statement that caused a rose blush to creep onto ryans cheeks and ears, "you'd be surprised in the tight places i can fit." finishing off with a wink.

ryan looked up at brendon through his eyelashes, trying his best to hold himself back from jumping on the man. he quickly leaned forward though, connecting his lips to brendon's catching him off guard. the older of the two pulled away almost paranoid, "are you crazy?" brendon asked, taking half a step back from ryan. "people could have seen-" ryan interrupted him, not wanting to hear about the mistake he made.
"there's no one around, don't worry about it." he hid back into a shell, shy and nervous. "i can't take that risk, especially with a fucking student!" his words where rough and edged, cutting at ryans skin slightly before the sting they delivered set in. ryan was just a student.

the student felt tears prick the back of his eyes, "yeah, sorry... i'm- im gonna go home." ryan spoke to the floor, lifting his thumb to point behind him in any direction that wasn't with brendon. still not realizing his mistake, brendon nodded silently. "i'll see you monday, i'll text you." he spoke, ryan nodded and hoped for maybe a quick kiss on the cheek or forehead but he was left with the sounds of brendon's footsteps slowly getting quieter. ryans breath shuttered, his head telling himself he was a cry baby, walking home in a quiet cry he tried his best to not think of himself as just a student to ryan even thought that's how he felt.