chat : 19

beebo: i didn't know she was going to be there
beebo: she didn't call or text

ryro: so you wouldn't have kissed me if you knew she was going to be there?

beebo: i don't know
beebo: ryan
beebo: i'm sorry

ryro: so you've said

beebo: you don't believe me though
beebo: i know you don't think i'm sorry
beebo: but i am

ryro: no,
ryro: i thought this was inappropriate

beebo: ryan don't act like this

ryro: elliot wants me
ryro: later

brendon stared at his phone in anger and jealousy, elliot's name hitting him in the wrong place. his blood boiled at the thought of him touching ryan in such a dirty way, he didn't need ryan; he was touching art for the sake of rebellion instead of admiring the beautiful work and understanding it.

"brendon?" sarah asked from the door way, "are you okay, you've been out here for a while." brendon looked at his phone screen before nodding. "just thinking about stuff." he admitted as he tapped the ash off the end of his cigarette, staring onto the street that was light by orange tinted lights. "like what b?"

sarah brought herself behind her boyfriend's shoulders, massaging them lightly before wrapping her long arms around his broad shoulders. she rested her chin on his shoulder and pecked his cheek, reassuring him that he can tell her anything.

brendon took another drag from his burning cigarette, letting the smoke burn his throat. he wished ryan was there cuddling into his side like she was now. once the smoke left his body, dissipating into the air, the man spoke monotonously, "i don't think i love you like i used to."