chat : 29

filler lmfao
i don't even listen to panic! anymore i just love this ship lmfao, what's talks fave ship? i'm a slut for kellic fuck me up

ryan sat in the back of the change room, once again, planing to not participating in gym. his class was changing into their athletic clothes to actually participate in class. ryan stayed sitting scrolling through his twitter.

as the last of the boys left the room ryan stayed in his position fixing the sleeve of his jacket to rest in his shoulder instead of slipping off of it. he stayed in the quiet room for another 10 minutes maybe before the door slamming open startled him. "ryan?" the familiar deep voice spoke as his footsteps followed behind. "hey, sir! over here." he spoke, waving over the coach without actually looking up from his phone. "ryan? why aren't you out there? why aren't you changed?" brendon asked with folded arms a stern look plastered on his face. "don't feel like it, sir." ryan addressed formally, looking his teacher up and down in a sultry way. brendon noticed and rolled his eyes. "cmon ry, get changed." brendon spoke boredly, his expectant look caused ryan to shrug. "whatever you say mister." ryan teased and bagan to undress right i front of his coach. before ryan pull down his pants brendon was already on his way out of the change room, "im still your teacher, ryan." he called over his shoulder, ryan smirked while putting his shirt back on, "you love it, don't lie!" ryan called back, buttoning his jeans and fixing his belt. "inappropriate!" brendon replied opening the door and leaving. ryan laughed and picked his phone up, slipping it in his back pocket to put his signature jacket back on.