chat : 8

ryan stared blankly at his paper in front of him, not understanding the assignment at all. before he even pressed the pen to the paper, the last bell of the day went off. ryan groaned loudly as everyone began to gather their things, knowing full well he was going to have to talk to mr. urie after class.

as the last few students began to leave, ryan decided it was appropriate to approach his teacher. "mr. urie?" the teenager asked shyly, holding his phone in one hand and the paper in the other. the teacher seemed surprised by the mention of his name, nonetheless he looked up at his student; feeling his heart rate increase.

"yes?" he asked quickly before turning back to the papers that he needed to grade. ryan placed his paper infront of brendon's line of vision, placing the white sheet over the papers that brendon was marking. brendon brought up his line of vision, looking through his lashes up at the standing student with an unamused look on his face. "what the hell are we supposed to do?"

brendon leaned back in his chair, pinching the bridge of his nose before looking at the paper. he picked it up, sliding it from under his hand and reading the instructions, "write a short fiction story based on a non fiction event-" brendon finished saying before handing the page back with a smug grin, "that's what you do."

ryan rolled his eyes before folding the paper in hand, "yeah i got that dickwad,-" he paused momentarily when he saw the angry expression on his teachers face, "sorry." he mumbled shyly, a blush creeping onto his cheeks, before continuing, "but how do i write a fiction story on something that actually happened?" he asked more respectfully.

brendon leaned on his forearms, before explaining. "take this conversation for example- write about how you called me a dickwad but in that situation i don't give you a detention." brendon spoke smugly, proud of the shocked look on ryans face. "cmon man, it was on accident!" ryan argued, leaning back onto a desk behind him. brendon's smirked, "hope you don't have plans on friday." ryan scoffed, picking up his things he accidentally knocked down a pencil cup that was on his teachers desk. he went to apologize but refrained, quirking an eyebrow he huffed and left the room.

ryro: my english teacher is a dick.