chat : 20

*oops
if u read fuck me through the phone, you know writing smut makes me uncomfortable so don't expect any

"ryan, can i see you after class?" ryan was caught off guard by the mention of his name. he looked up at his teacher who was nonchalantly grading papers, at this point ryan wish he stayed home like he planned. ryan anxiously waited for the bell to ring, looking at the clock as he watched the minute hand reach 45 minutes passed two, the last bell rang.

ryan could feel his pulse in his throat as his classmates filed out of the class. he stood up with his bag slung on his shoulder while he walked to the front of the class, leaning against the desk that was opposite of mr. uries.

"you wanted to talk to me?" ryan spoke shyly, watching brendon rest his head in his hands. ryan had a feeling about what this confrontation would be about, "i'm sorry." and ryan was right. taking in a deep breath "i'm really sorry, ryan." ryan played with his fingers while brendon leaned back in his chair, "you should be saying that to your girlfriend, not me." ryan said quietly even though he appreciated the apology he knew that he didn't deserve it as much as sarah.

"i don't-" brendon started, "i don't have a girlfriend." his head was still in his hands, and ryan felt bad for the man in that moment. "oh." ryan whispered , his head still hung low as he looked at his nails.
"how was elliot?"

brendon stood up and walked to the classroom door, locking it and then walking back to his desk, this time standing in front of his desk opposite ryan with crossed arms. the 17 year old blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "oh, he's good..." ryan said, his demeanour turning nervous; brendon noticed. the older man stood taller than ryan, gaining confidence from ryans sudden nervousness. "yeah? what'd you two do."

stepping closer to ryan with crossed arms he saw his red cheeks. "oh... we just hung out- and stuff." ryan stuttered, feeling brendon's hand play with the fabric of his shirt. "yeah, just hung out? nothing more?" brendon asked getting closer to ryan. "we just, yeah, talked." ryan sighed when he felt brendon's breath on his neck. "are you sure about that, ryan?" brendon's hand was now under ryans shirt, holding the younger boy in place.

he brought his free hand up to the shorter boys soft cheek, caressing it momentarily before bringing his thumb to drag across ryans bottom lip. "are you sure you want to lie to me?"

"it's only fair, sir." ryan mumbled against the thumb that was pressed against his lips. proud of his statement ryan gained little confidence that would soon be shut down by brendon's dominating demeanour. "is it?" brendon hummed, a smirk playing on his lips as ryan just stood beneath him. "you're funny ry, i think that's why i like you."

the words that came from his teacher made ryans heart race, butterflies tickling the sides of his stomach. "somehow, you, a student who got on my nerves almost everyday; all that back talking. you, somehow made me like you." ryan was trying his bests not to break out into a huge smile at brendon's words. "you shouldn't like me." ryan mimicked his words over text causing brendon to laugh slightly, "yeah, i've been telling myself that for a while now." brendon kissed his students forhead, "you should get out of here, i have an angry ex girlfriend at home to deal with." brendon smiled at ryans cute expression, just looking up at him with big brown eyes and lightly wavy hair. "yeah... okay." ryan agreed as brendon moved away from him. picking up his things ryan shuffled to the door, unlocking it, he spoke quietly. "bye, brendon." brendon smiled again at his, reciprocating the farewell before ryan closed the door.
as he left ryan couldn't wipe the smile and blush off his face no matter how hard he tried.