chat : 17

"you have a girlfriend." ryan mumbled against his teachers lips, knowing that this situation, his teacher kissing him in his classroom, was so inappropriate. although the words were written on his lips, brendon chose to ignore his words and kissed ryans cheek down to his neck, a sigh escaping the younger boy's lips.

"b..." he whispered, trying to gain his teachers attention but was failing as miserably as he was failing gym. "brendon." he said more firmly as ryan ran his hands up to his neck. the soft breaths coming from ryan hit brendon's ears like music.

"sir, i think-" ryan started, feeling brendon start to sink his teeth into his skin, marking up his neck, a knock sounding from the door causing the two to pull themselves away from each other. "brendon? you in there?" brendon heard from the other side of the door. he looked at the door before looking back to ryan, "go sit in your desk, you had detention." brendon mumbled as he kissed ryan again, desperately clinging to the sweet taste they gave ryan. "yeah, one second!" he yelled and pushed ryan towards his desk slightly.

brendon shuffled to the door, opening it with a hand in his hair. he paused momentarily when he saw who was standing in front of him, placing on a fake smile he quirked his head to the side. "what're... what's you doing here?"

ryan watched intently, feeling the bruise that was starting so really show up on his neck. he saw the way brendon looked panic and the panic began to set into him aswell. ryans heart slowed as he heard the feminine voice, "in here to see my boyfriend of course."