chat : 7

most of y'all know what '|' is for but it's typing.

brendon rubbed his face with his hand as his next class filed in, unamused by their loud chatting. he looked down at his phone before the late bell sounded, smiling at the texts that ryan was sending him.

ryro: i'm going to shoot the next person i see
ryro: let's hope i run into a mirror
ryro: i hate everyone in this school

beebo: wtf
beebo: columbine pt. 2

ryro: how offensive is that

beebo: probably really offensive
beebo: and while you're shooting people
beebo: please shoot me

ryro: a suicide packs
ryro: how romantic :,)

beebo: i might shoot my students
beebo: they're so annoying

ryro: now i really wish i was you're student

brendon looked up at his student that shared the same name, watching him type intently on his phone, only half listening to his friend beside him. he stared for a little longer, remembering the snarky attitude he had. ryan was always one to talk back, he wasn't always good at come backs; but he always said something.

beebo: yeah well i think you already are|
beebo: ha yeah

he watched ryan furrow his eyebrows at brendon's short response, shrugging he looked up at his teacher with a smug grin knowing that he was staring. brendon kept his expression nuteral as his heart raced in his chest, trying his best not to fiddle with the pen in his hand.

ryan, biting his lip, watched mr. urie tear his gaze from ryans, a smirk strengthening. "okay, let's begin with attendance." he spoke loudly avoiding ryans gaze completely through out the rest of the class.

ryro: you were right
ryro: i want my english teacher to bend me over his desk

beebo: i'm sure he'd want that too|
beebo: i'm sure you do

brendon, switching his phone off continued calling his students names in alphabetical order, stuttering slightly when he got to ryans name, trying his best to ignore how soft his voice was when he squeaked out a 'here.'