chat : 26

do y'all scroll or swipe? mine is on paging and i don't understand how ppl scroll

somehow brendon found himself in the grocery store next to the dying flowers as he tried to find some decent looking yellow flowers. he had his phone in his hand as he tried to type out a sufficient message to convince ryan to meet him.

beebo: hey, would you meet me tonight at|
beebo: sorry about earlier, can we talk?|
beebo: yo bitch, i'm sorry|

beebo: can you meet me in an hour? we gotta talk...

somehow, brendon found that to be the best way to say that he was going to apologize. he looked up from his phone, pushing it into his pocket as the lights above him flickered slightly. he looked at the array of roses and quickly grabbed the yellow ones, remembering that yellow was ryans favourite colour.

ryro: sure, i'm omw

brendon sat on the park bench, bent over to let his elbows rest on his knees as he waited for ryan. a nervous tap erupted from his foot, tapping it on the cement as the yellow roses sat beside him. he looked at the flowers and began to wonder if they were a good choice, what if ryan was allergic to flowers, what if he didn't even like roses, what if-

"brendon?" the voice brought brendon from his anxious thoughts. he stood quickly and held the flowers behind his back. "hey, ryan..." his voice faded from excitement when he saw his student. he was wearing black jeans and a black shirt with his signature black hoodie that was, as always, slipping off his shoulder.
"i um- here." brendon shoved the flowers from behind his back, "these are for you." brendon spoke quietly, flustered from how ryan looked.

he watched the boy reach out and carefully wrap his hands around the flowers with a faint smile on his lips. "thank you." he looked at the yellow roses and smiled because yellow is his favourite colour.

"and- i'm sorry." brendon sighed as the two sat down on the bench. ryan nodded, "for?" he asked as he examined the flowers more. brendon felt like a child having to explain himself, "for yelling at you and stuff." he mumbled and looked at his thumbs. ryan smiled fondly at the sight, "and stuff?" ryan asked hoping brendon would admit what he wanted to hear. "yeah... like being mean and stuff- you know what i'm trying to say." brendon huffed and looked around the park seeing it being oddly empty. "are you sorry for calling me just a student?" ryan asked when brendon grabbed his hand in the dark night. brendon played with his fingers as he tried to figure out what ryan was referring to. "you said you would never take a risk with a fucking student. am i just a student to you?" ryan asked as brendon twisted the ring around ryans finger.

"i didn't mean it like that." brendon spoke quietly, "you're more than that and you know it." brendon felt guilty that he actually referred to ryan like that, he was much more than that. "what am i then?" ryan asked quietly while brendon properly held his hand finally. "boyfriend?"