2. Pieces Revealed

A M Y ' S   P O V :

I just continued to stare at the girl in front of me while the man's words echoed through my head. 

"A, don't you recognize yourself anymore?"

My lip trembled as I realized who those two people were in front of me. 

It was my own reflection, as well as the man standing behind me.

But how had this happened? I had been out for a day at most, I was certain of that, why did my appearance change so drastically? Or was this just one of the tricks that the witches were trying to pull on me?

I snarled at the thought, yanking against my restraints. These were the very people that killed off Martha, that wanted to take me away for some stupid "training".

"A, calm down!" The man beside me appeared to become worried the longer I tugged at my restraints. "You're just down here as a precaution - we weren't certain after everything if it was going to be you or Rachel that survived." How did he know my wolf's name, let alone that she wasn't there?! "Wait, you are A, right?"

I made another weird gurgling sound, and due to the loss of my wolf, my adrenaline only lasted me so long before I was just a panting mess. "My name is Amy," I managed to rasp out. "I don't know why you think after everything you can use a nickname for me."

A smile broke onto his face, but it quickly turned worried. "I'm going to go get Violet, something isn't right."

"The hell something isn't right!" I screamed, yanking harder on the restraints, new energy flooding through my veins. "You people freakin' kidnapped me!"

He took that moment to turn and sprint out of the room as quick as he could, but once he reached the doorway, he teleported. Hmm... either he didn't want me to know about his kind, or there was some sort of magic barrier in the room.

Honing in my senses, I quickly tried to change my appearance, teleport, make a fake body - anything really - but it only left me weaker than before without result.

Just when I was about to try again, the door slammed open and a girl, with wild raven colored hair and shocking purple eyes entered the room, the man following close behind her, a fearful look draped across his features.

As I waited for them to speak, to move, to at least do something, they stood stock still in the doorway, and I craned my neck to find them both watching me with calculating eyes. Realizing they didn't plan on speaking anytime soon, I sighed before doing so myself. "Who are you?!"

The girl sucked in a breath as the guy behind her muttered under his breath something that sounded a lot like, "I told you so".

"A, is that really you?" What was it with these people and thinking that although they kidnapped me, they could just give me nicknames as they pleased?! I remained silent as they stepped forward, wanting to see exactly what they chose to do.

"You probably don't remember us," the girl said, looking at the guy behind her, motioning him to move forward, "but we were some of your closest friends."

"You are delusional," I couldn't help but mumble under my breath, causing the girl to laugh. It wasn't chilling and frightening, though, but instead warm and friendly. 

"I guess it would seem that way, seeing as what the circumstances are," she said, speaking with complete confidence, "but what is the last thing you remember?"

Although my head hurt, I thinked back to what had last happened. "You guys killed Martha, everything went black, and then BOOM! - I'm suddenly here, strapped to this chair, looking the way I do."

The man's face went sheet white, and the girl spoke as soothingly as she could. "It could be worse." Then her piercing purple eyes fix on me. "I'm Violet and this is Brandon. Amy, I'm sorry to break it to you, but Martha has been dead for two years."

"I think I know when my aunt died, I've been staying with her for the past few weeks. She hasn't been dead that long!"

"No, Amy, you don't understand!" Violet said, trying to calm me down. "What you last remember, that was two years ago! Tons of things have happened since then, but when Jason and his wolf finally lost it, you lost your wolf, Rachel, and that gave you temporary amnesia. I'm hoping - we're all hoping - that you get the memories back soon."

My breathing increased. 2 whole years erased from my mind?! No, this couldn't be true, they had to be making this up purely to freak me out.

"The witches have joined and banded together ever since the discovery of you, and have been ruling over the werewolf world to keep everything in line. You were a leader - you still are, you just don't remember it. You are one of the toughest people I know.

"At first, you rejected the idea of ever joining us, not after we caused the death of your aunt. When your hot headed mate tried to go after all of us at once to avenge her, you stopped him yourself and handed yourself over, not wanting anyone else to get hurt."

"That isn't true." Although I had wanted it to come out strong and sharp, it came out weak and trembled slightly. Yes, my wolf and Martha were gone from my life, but the rest of that was all made up, right? This was simply a figurative of my imagination, or these people were just plain crazy.

"It is," Violet said softly, giving me a sympathetic look. "Do you want to see for yourself?"

...

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay in updating!

So, do you believe Violet and Brandon? Has Amy really had amnesia and forgot two years of her life?

Do you think Jason is okay?

Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to

READ. COMMENT. VOTE!