Death Never Dated Life

No matter what he did, Death couldn't stop thinking about Geno. The way he gets mad and flustered, the way he neatly places things in order and the way he stubbornly denies things yet end up doing them anyways.

It was all just so attractively cute.

Death didn't think he'd actually end up falling for the guy, he just wanted to mess around and flirt with Geno.

But now, here he was, lying on the couch and still thinking of him.

"Sans, you lazybones, get up and do something." His brother had just walked into the living room, his hands placed neatly on his hips.

Death groaned and rolled over on the couch, facing away from Papyrus. Papyrus gave him a confused look before gently placing a hand on his shoulder. "Sans? What's wrong?"

"Remember the Christmas Party I went to?" Death asked, still facing away from Papyrus.

"Mhm?"

"I kinda...um...like this other Sans and he just so happened to be the host of the party." Death curled up tighter on the couch.

"Wait..." Papyrus retracted his hand from Death and folded his arms. "Weren't you going out with Toriel?"

Death immediately sat up, staring intensively at Papyrus in a really shocked way. "Ew! What? Tori and I are just friends! Besides...I told her about my feelings for Geno already so..."

Papyrus nodded and sighed, he sat on the couch next to Death and placed an arm around him. "Y'know what? I'll handle the next few shifts. You can go visit him if you want."

"Really?" Death's face brightened up.

"Yep."

"Oh my Asgore thank you!" Death hugged Papyrus tightly. "Love ya bro!"

Papyrus laughed and proudly posed. "Of course you do."

Death quickly hopped off the couch and left through the door. Thinking of a certain place to go to and suddenly he was somewhere else.