I HATE YOU

This wasn't right. Geno had been waiting for Frisk or classic or classic paps to visit him for ages, but they never came.

Maybe they didn't know he was here, but he was sure they did, as they had just visited him last... long time ago. Time was hard to count here.

Geno sat alone on the ground, he didn't think it was possible since he use to be like this all the time, but he actually missed Reaper. The annoying skeleton, the one that always makes him uncomfortable, the only guy who he actually felt something special with, Death.

Geno was snapped back into reality by Core Frisk, who had put a hand on his shoulder, they had a sad look on their face. Not the usual mono-look they always bore, it was actual sadness, and what came with it was something even more sad.

"Something happened... in your old AU, Undertale, something... bad."

~~~

Death decided to pay Geno a visit, which was hard, considering what had happened during work, he was sure that Geno was told about the news.

When he appeared in the Omega Timeline, everyone turned to look at Death with awkward looks. It confused Death a bit, but he shook it off. This is fine.

It took a while but he finally found Geno, sitting alone, a wave of deja vu hit him. This seemed all too familiar, it reminded Death of his second visit to Geno at the void. The thought gave him a smile on his face, which quickly wavered when Geno slapped Death's hand away when he tried to rest it on his shoulder.

"Geno?" Death was even more confused now, he saw anger in his eyes, why?

"You could have saved them..." Geno whispered, grabbing on Death's hoodie and pulling him close, just 2 inches away from his face, Geno gritted his teeth and pushed Death away and stood up.

"Saved who?" Death was now realizing what was going on, the AU he visited the other day, it was Geno's old home.

Geno had tears forming now, he looked like he was fighting them back but failed, "My friends, family, everyone. They're all dead, you could have helped by not making their death permanent!"

"Just because I am the god of death, doesn't mean I can—" Death was cut off by Geno.

"Can resurrect the dead? Not reap their souls? Because... because it will cause chaos?" Geno asked, narrowing his eyes at Death. "I don't care what the consequences are, whatever sacrifices I have to make, I'll take it"

"I just want them to live again." Geno walked away, face down wet from tears, Death stood there. Was it his fault? Why did Geno blame him?

Is it because he needed a reason to hate him?