Back In Reapertale

The first thing Death did once they were in Reapertale was to introduce Geno to Life, who resided in her little garden.

At first, when Life saw the plants near her wilt and die, signally that Death was approaching, she was excited to talk to him again. Her mood was then ruined once she saw Geno walk in after him.

"Tori! Hey!" Death waved. Life smiled and waved back politely. He stopped in front of her, gesturing to Geno then to Life. "This is my Toriel. You can call her Life to make it less confusing."

"This must be the Sans you were talking about, what was his name again?" Life hummed, handing Geno an orange lily. The skeleton obliged and took it.

"He's right here, you can ask him." Death deadpanned, his smile not wavering. Life suppressed a sigh before turning to Geno.

"Ah, sorry, what was your name again?"

"Geno." He answered, shifting around anxiously. He could feel the odd sense of hatred radiating off Life, and he had the feeling it was directed at him.

Scratch that out. It was definitely directed at him.

Life was bitter, she disliked him merely for the fact that Death favored him over her. But she chose not to say anything about it, instead she smiled sweetly at the two. "So, who would top?"

The skeletons started blushing furiously and Death slowly raised his hand up. Geno yelped in surprise, giving him an air-slap on the shoulder. "Hey!"

"Well it's true!" Death countered, doubling over laughing.

"That doesn't mean you get to answer and announce it out loud!"

The two started bickering, which slowly transitioned into light flirting.

Life regretted asking that question.

When they were done, Death bidded her goodbye. "Gotta go see my lil' brother, later Tori!" He proceeded to beckon Geno to follow him, who happily trailed along.

000

Death's brother wasn't what Geno had expected.

Granted, he should have seen it coming. If Death didn't lose any of his Sans traits, Papyrus shouldn't too. Geno was pleasantly greeted by the cheerful brother, who was quick to invite the bleeding Sans inside.

"Hello! You must be the host of that Christmas Party my brother went to!" Papyrus exclaimed happily, clapping his hands together in glee. Geno nodded slowly, still bamboozled by Papyrus' personality. He honestly had expected an edgier or emo-ier Papyrus.

"Ain't he the coolest?" Death lolled his head over to Geno, who grinned softly in reply.

"Almost like mine."

Death nodded roughly, agreeing with Geno. "All Papyruses are great Papyruses."

"Don't flatter me, brother." Papyrus rolled his eyes, but he smiled proudly at the compliment.

Geno chuckled. When he came into Reapertale, he felt like an outsider, everything had a weird greek theme to it and Geno didn't fit in at all. He tried to not speak too much, in hopes of not making himself look weirder than he already was, it barely worked.

It could've been worse though.

Now that he was here, in the home of the Reaper Skele-bros, he felt a lot more comfortable.

Death's eyes glinted with an idea and snapped his head towards Geno. "Wanna stay for the night? I got a heck ton to show you and I can't show you all in one day, so..."

"Don't you mean you got a skele-ton to show me?" Geno smirked, an oldie but a goodie. Death cracked up and went into a fit of giggles, Papyrus sighed, smiling softly at the pun.

Geno blushed, hearing Death's laugh was...pleasant. Really pleasant. He wanted to hear it more. Which was why he agreed to stay for the night.

He really couldn't believe how hard he had fallen for the guy.