A Fine Line Between Love And Hate

Geno was, in short, having a gay crisis. Death was annoying, persistent and waaay too invasive with personal space. When he got the chance to be invasive of course. But that was somewhat charming to his character, which was something Geno did not like.

The guy was freaking annoying, yet Geno found himself being attracted to the guy. Could you believe that? Being attracted to death itself. Or himself.

He dared not admit his feelings for Death, so he kept it locked away at the bottom of his heart. Even so, Geno still found himself smiling softly at the stupid things Death always did and secretly enjoyed the playful pecks he got from Death on the cheekbone. He even enjoyed the cheeky teeth to teeth contact that was a substitution to a lip kiss.

Still, Geno never admitted out loud that he liked Death and his kisses.

There would be moments where Death really got close and the color would rise into Geno's face, Geno would immediately push Death away and run off when these things happened.

"Do you wanna come over to my place?" Death abruptly said when he was hanging around in the void with Geno again. Geno gave a concerned expression and replied.

"Wouldn't Core Frisk be mad at you?" 

Death grinned and leaned in, his powers didn't work in the void so he could get all touchy as much as he wanted with Geno, and cooed at the other. "Aw, worried about my well-being?"

"You wish." Geno scoffed, blushing lightly. Death chuckled and pulled back.

"Anyways, yeah. But that can't stop us!" 

Geno rolled his eye and the glitches on his other eye flickered. "Fine, we'll try. But if it doesn't work I get to say 'I told you so.'"

"Pfft, you're on." Death got up from the floor and held a hand out for Geno to grab, the other obliged and was pulled up onto his feet. Death then added. "You're sooo gonna enjoy Reapertale."

Geno pulled his hand away from Death as soon as he got onto his feet. "If you say so."

>o<

"No." Core Frisk folded their arms and glared at the two with their voided eyes. Geno smirked and looked at Death, which could easily be translated as: "I told you so."

Death, on the other hand, refused to give up that easily. "Why not?"

"Honestly, Reaper, I let you pass into Undertale twice already. I turned a blind eye for you during that Christmas party and I let you pass through again to visit your beloved Geno. Now you wanna bring Geno into Reapertale?" Core Frisk spat, clearly annoyed at the black hooded Sans. Then they got onto their tippy toes to bore their eyes right into Death's unashamed face. "What if he dies, Reaper?"

"He won't die." Death rolled his eyes and slouched down to match the little Frisk's height, who had fallen back onto their feet properly. Death clasped his hands together and pouted. "C'mon, Frisk, do it in the name of love?"

"The only love I know is Level Of Violence." Core Frisk shot back. Death was left speechless at there, in the background, you could hear a few people going: "Ohhhhhhh!"

Geno sighed. To be honest, Death's effort in trying to convince Core Frisk was very admirable. He didn't think the other would actually try and go to the point where he'd beg. Maybe, just maybe, he could help. Just this once.

He walked towards Core Frisk's side and bent down, leaning into their ear that was covered by their short grey hair. He whispered something to them, it was short and simple and he stepped back almost instantly.

Core Frisk chewed on their lip, going into deep thought. Death was impressed, what did Geno say? Would it work?

To answer the second question, Core Frisk finally gave in and snapped their fingers. A door appeared, which resembled the door to Death's house in Reapertale. They pulled it opened and gestured them towards it. 

"Go ahead or whatever for your date." Core Frisk said, a hint of defeat in their voice. Death celebrated and twirled around, hugging Geno.

Geno blushed deeply and coughed, pushing Death off him and walked through the door. Death turned on his mental 'Don't touch anyone but Papyrus' mode and followed after him.

"Wow, what'd you tell them to get em to let you through?" Death said, curiosity in his tone.

"It's secret." Geno hummed in response.