Life is still sucks

Papyrus was fairly surprised to see Geno, though, he was glad to see him again.

"My brother has been feeling twice depressed ever since the little fight you had with him." Papyrus whispered to Geno. Geno turned away, flustered of what Papyrus had just said.

"Hey, let's talk go see Toriel. I bet she missed you!" Death pointed out, Geno groaned.

"She doesn't like me, Reape-" Geno was cut off by Death, teleporting them to the Ruins.

Toriel was tending to some flowers and noticed some had withered, she knew Death was here.

"Ah, Sans, you're ba-" Toriel noticed Geno behind Death and her mood immediately dropped.

"How'd you know Geno was back?" Death said, walking over to Toriel, making the grass turn a dark shade of green and sat down. "I'm just joking, I know you were talking about me. Anyways, Geno's baaack!"

"You seem happy about it." Life forced a smile, she wasn't particularly happy about this news.

Death gestured Geno to come over and sit too, so he did, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Nevermind, nice to see you again." Life turned to Geno and thought to herself, Not really, I had hoped you decided to not and to never come back.

"Thanks...nice to see you too." Geno awkwardly smiled back at Life, but she only turned away.

"Say, why did you leave Death in the first place?" Life asked, purposely bringing up a bad subject.

"I...I..." Geno got uncomfortable, the memory was painful and it reminded him of everything he wished to forget. He could have cried then and there if Death hadn't cut in.

"Ah, I already told you, Tori, we had a fight. No biggie!" Death said, he hoped they would drop the subject fast.

"What was it about though?" Life was pushing it, Geno tried to hide his face.

Death didn't know what Life was planning, but he hastily replied. "Nothing special, it's all in the past!"

"But, Sans, I could hel-" Life offered but Geno stood up.

"Death, I'm leaving." Geno said. He knew how the Ruins work, so he could leave without a problem.

"Geno, wait-" Death got up too, "Let me come with you, we could have a third date!"

Geno smiled, he could feel Life's frustration, "Sure thing. Let's go."