The unsuccessful date

Frisk's gasping was most definitely getting too long and both skeletons were getting worried about it.

"Geno's got a girlfriend?" Frisk said in an excited hushed tone. Geno's face heated up as he threw his hands up in the air in defense.

"I do not!"

Death gave Frisk an offended look. "Girlfriend?! I am clearly male, young lady."

The child's face dropped into a dangerous frown, a scary red glint could be seen in their partially closed eyes. "Don't call me a lady nor a man."

He probably crossed a sensitive line, maybe Death should shut up.

Frisk resumed in being a happy lil' child as they smiled slyly at them. "Are you guys one a date?~"

Geno covered his face and groaned, his face evidently colored in embarrassment. Death's face was dusted blue as he shrugged, winking. Geno removed his hands from his face and mumbled quietly. "Of course not! Why would we be?"

"Besides," he added, playing with his scarf, "we just met."

"Yeah, what cute me said." Death agreed. Frisk raised an eyebrow and grinned at that. Geno smacked his own forehead and exhaled angrily.

"Well, what are ya waiting for then?" Frisk twirled and jazzed their hands, then punched the air. "Dating...START!"

Out of nowhere, Papyrus came rushing over with Sans to help Frisk with the date. Well, it was mostly just Papyrus carrying Sans over as Sans waved a 'Won't you make me feel less bonely?' flag. It was amusing to watch for Geno and Death, but it also made Geno feel really uncomfortable.

Death, on the other hand, was secretly enjoying every second of this.

To cut a long story short, the date managed to cause MTT's Resort Surface Edition to go up in flames. They had also accidentally drowned a lot of ducks after trying to feed them way too much bread, Geno guessed it was also probably because Death had touched them when he was trying to feed em.

Despite Death's efforts in trying to not touch anyone so he won't cause any...well...deaths, he had managed to kill a whole garden of plants at the local park just by stepping into it.

"Oh everything died." Death had said when he placed a foot in, it was devoid of emotions though. Like he had expected it to happen but did it always. Geno broke into fits of laughter as the gardener looked like he was this close to murdering Death. 

He backed down though, after the gardener had realized he was dealing with the literal god of death

Geno's laughter made Death's heart flutter, it was music to his non existent ears. He smiled and felt himself blush at the loud yet soft wheezes and giggles Geno was making. Geno took notice of Death's staring and coughed, he calmed down from his laughing fit and pretended nothing had happened.

Death chuckled. Adorable.

Even though there were a lot of bumps and mistakes during the date, Frisk gave their signature thumbs up to show that the date was a qualified success anyways. After all, they did enjoy themselves right?

 After all, they did enjoy themselves right?