(Insert Good Title)

"Fix this." Death dropped a small  pouch bag onto the ground.

Life took one look at the bag and immediately knew what it was. She tried to hide some guilt and she played dumb and asked, "Fix what?"

"I know you can fix this, you've done it before and you can do it again." Death gave his signature death glare, Life knew she can't risk faking everything, knowing Death was very dangerous when he's pissed off.

The thing was, Life knew this was her fault. It was all just a harmless prank that gone wrong. All she wanted to do was humiliate Geno by magically growing a tiny root through the cracks in the floor and make him trip, not kill him.

She could pretend that she didn't do anything and just fix this, but the guilt on her back weighed her down, her heartbeat quickened, she knew sooner or later, Death would know something was up. He was a judge after all.

"Who have you accidentally killed this time?" Life smiled, trying to lighten the mood, but Death kept a straight face a muttered the name, "Geno."

Life gulped down hard, she opened the small pouch in her hands and stared at the dust. She stopped for a while.

"What's wrong?" Death asked, his voice wasn't worried, more of annoyed.

Life didn't answer. She kept silent and held the pouch in her hand longer. What if? What if she didn't heal Geno? What if she pretended she couldn't do it? Maybe, Death could move on and...

"Tori?" Death bent down near Life. "Why aren't you doing anything?"

"I-," Life started, she could see her choices lay before her, 2 paths, 2 doors, each making a big impact on herself, "I-,"

"Tori-" Death was suddenly worried, he'd never seen Life like this before.

"I did this." Life said, she took a deep breathe and waited for a strong reaction from Death. She deserved it.

"W-What?" Death started to piece the things together, his best friend, killed his probably-his-boyfriend.

"I didn't mean to, I just...wanted to..." Life closed her eyes and breathed in longer. "I just wanted to make him fall, a harmless prank, I didn't expect you to rush in and help."

The white pupils in his eyes disappeared. "I knew it. You hated Geno from the start, didn't you?"

"You don't understand, it's because I thought we, you and I, were more than friends. I thought we had something special going on," Life clenched her hands and released the grip slowly, "in the end you fell for someone else."

"Tori, I-" Death started but was interrupted by Life, who held her hand up.

"Enough, I'll fix your boyfriend and you'll leave. I don't blame you if you're gonna hate me forever." Life hands formed a flame, which shaped into a monster's soul over the dust.

Slowly, the dust formed around the monster's soul, piecing back together into Geno. Without his glitch thing to hide his half melted face.

"Geno!" Death rushed forward but saw Life's face. "Uh, let's go!"

"What happened?" Geno looked around and realized his half melted face was showing and blushed, he waved his hand over it and the usually glitches covered it up. "Oop-"

"Let's go!" Death gestured to follow.

"Uh-"

"Come on, Geno." Death chimed impatiently.

"Oh- Ok, ok, yeah I'm coming." Geno was oblivious to the fact Life was right behind him and followed Death.