The Omega Timeline

"That's a really weird dream, Gen Gen." Death commented, sitting next to Geno on a bench. Death's powers didn't work in the Omega Timeline so he was free to lean on Geno as much as he liked.

"Gen Gen?" Geno looked weirdly at Death after explaining his nightmare.

"Yeah, a nickname." Death smiled.

"Sounds stupid." Geno began resting his weight on Death too.

"Oof, ok." Death pretended to look hurt but smiled at Geno.

They both sat there in silence, the plants didn't seem to wilt when Death walked over them which strangely made him feel slightly sad. Though, he was immediately cheered up when he was told he'd be able to touch Geno.

Lust actually snorted when Death exclaimed: "HOLY SHIZZLE I CAN TOUCH YOU GENO."

Geno had to run in embarrassment.

"Geno, I was wondering. Have you ever said the words 'I love you' to me before?" Death stared at the sky, holding Geno's hand and leaning on him.

Geno stayed silent, he tightened his grip on Death's hand. "I don't know."

"How about you tell me now?" Death grinned widely at him.

Geno blushed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah but then it won't be really effective."

"True."

>OoO<

Ink walked around the area and called for Frisk, he wasn't being careful at all to be honest. Anything or anyone that attacked him would immediately find themselves all wrapped up in a neat pink bow made of paint.

He sighed. "This is getting boring."

"Boring? This isn't a game, Ink, we have to save this AU." Core Frisk appeared in front of the colorful skeleton.

"I'm not gonna save the AU, just Frisk. They'll reset, if they can, and fix everything." Ink simply said and kept walking, Core Frisk mimicked an eyeroll and disappeared.

>OoO<

"Core Frisk, I don't know if this will help but I had a dream about the Undertale AU." Geno told the monochromatic child.

Death was next to him for support, in case he panicked, he was the one who suggested they tell Core Frisk about the dream.

"Hmm, ok, spill." Core Frisk listened to Geno's dream story.

Death would squeeze Geno's hand every time Geno got worked up, just to calm him down.

"That is pretty odd and too realistic for a dream." Core Frisk scratched their chin and tapped their foot on the floor.

"Yeah like the dream decided to be a prick." Death added.

"What?" Core Frisk looked up.

"Dreams are surreal right? This is a real dream. No sur/sir, just real." Death explained with a stupid grin. "And Sir is for like a gentleman kinda guy, so the dream is a prick."

"I will slap you with these tiny hands." Core Frisk threatened.

"Guys, back to main point?" Geno cut in, Core Frisk coughed.

"Right, I'll hand this info to Ink and I'll update you later." Core Frisk then scrunched up their nose. "Dammit, Ink is lazing around with Error again. See ya." And they vanished.

"Look, Gen Gen, we're one step closer to solving this mystery!" Death cheered, Geno gave a half hearted smile.

"Soon you'll be able to see them again." Death linked arms with Geno, who sighed.

"Yeah."