The second unsuccessful date.

A little heads up, I don't know much about Reapertale considering the comic isn't finished yet so eh. I tried.

Geno would have enjoyed the surface.

If he didn't get hit by a ball when he first walked out the door.

Painful? Yes. 1 Hp decreased? Yes. Dead? Nah.

It was pretty lucky that he had more than 1 Hp or he would have died, either way Death wouldn't have allowed Geno to die. That would just be heartbreaking.

"Watch it!" Death yelled, raising his fist in anger, Geno rubbed his eye socket in pain. The human apologized and scurried away, without their ball. "Darn humans, don't know how to play ball right."

"That human was just a kid." Geno nervously smiled, putting his hand down. "It wasn't pain anyways."

"Yeah right." Death rolled his eyes.

"Sans!" A small voice called and both Death and Geno turned their heads, since both of them were called Sans.

It was a small human, they were wearing a green leaf laurel around their head, a white chiton and sandals. It was ridiculous seeing people wearing clothes in greek/roman times.

"Who is this?" The child spoke, pointing at Geno. Death put his hand behind his back and gesture at Geno.

"This is Geno."

"Are you guys dating?"

Geno blushed and raised his scarf to hide it, "Just like my Frisk."

"No... Maybe... Yes" Death replied, smiling cheekily. "This is our second date."

"Ohhhh, really?" The Frisk said, turning their head towards Geno curiously.

"...Yeah," Geno rubbed the back of his head.

Basically the same thing happened like last time.

But instead, Geno did most of the mayhem. Because Geno looked dead everyone kept treating him as if he was dead, people kept trying to bury him because everyone thought he was a lost soul. They performed death rituals and crap.

Geno was annoyed and managed to destroy and set fire to all the coffins and flowers and balloons that say, "Sorry for your loss." with a teary emoji on it.

Death didn't stop him. It was too funny.