Ending Pt. 2

Everything passed so fast.

Just as quick as it had started, it had ended. Frisk finally got back to where they had left off in their AU, before being taken over by... you know.

And Geno? He got his happy ending, something he thought he'd never achieve, sure he was happy at his old home but now? He was just beyond glad. He had Death and a safe place to stay, what more could he ask for? Well...

After weeks or months of him and Death settling down in the Omega Timeline, they had accidentally made a little...kid together.

"We're not even married and we already did something that's probably considered bad in many places." Death mumbled, staring at the small child bundled in white cloth.

Geno rolled his eye and held onto the baby gingerly. "How is this even possible?"

"Monsters reproduce differently." Lust spoke up, which was so sudden that it had made Death himself jump. Geno was too focused on the baby to take notice.

"Especially skeleton monsters, I'm not big on biology but basically both your magic or souls kinda combined and made that little squirt while you were doing your bed thing." Lust added, chewing on an apple. "I would know because that shi- I mean stuff happens all the time where I'm at." He had corrected himself due to the fact that the baby could probably hear him.

"Yeah I bet." Geno scoffed. "What are we going to call him anyways?"

"Goth." Death suggested quickly, as if he had thought about this since the day he started dating Geno. "Y'know like, G and O from Geno and the T and H from Death?"

"That's...actually not that bad?" Geno smiled gently at the kid, Goth, he softly booped his nose. "Hey Goth, welcome to the world. Wait till you see the other worlds. They're amazing."

"Hey, want another fun fact?" Lust asked, taking another bite out of his apple.

"Like how you got into our house?" Geno quipped cheekily.

Lust snorted and laughed. "Your door was left open. My other fun fact was that Ink and Dream accidentally had a kid too. Well not really, Ink doesn't have a soul to do so but they made a kid. Dunno how but they have one."

"...Ink has..." Death started.

"...a kid?.." Geno ended.

Lust laughed harder. "Your faces! But yeah, he does."

The couple glanced at each other for a minute. "And you're saying this because?" Geno questioned.

"Your kid can hang out with his kid. Boom, friends!" Lust finished up his apple and left the house. "You guys have fun now, I'm suppose to disturb Horror today."

Death huffed and smiled at Geno, then at Goth. "Guess...nothing big is gonna ruin this now?"

"Not ever." Geno chuckled, leaning against Death.

Thanks for sticking with me, I know this chapter is short but I might combine this with part one when I edit the whole book.

Man, 2 whole years and I finally finished my first book! How exciting is that?

Now you may be wondering; Is there going to be a sequel since Goth and Palette are existing?

The answer is, maybe. Because I'm gonna start writing a new book for South Park and I still have other stuff to write. Like my Reverse Stockholm Syndrome story.

So yeah, the end! Guess maybe I'll see you soon?

Let me know if you do want a sequel with Goth and Palette though. ;)