A SEQUEL!

THAT'S RIGHT FELLAS, A SEQUEL.

THERE WILL BE:

POTH

ERRINK

CREAM

AFTERDEATH (OBVIOUSLY LMAOOOOO???)

RAVENPRINT

AND MORE JUST READ IT 

"Why Won't You Look At Me? (Poth)" Preview:

His phone rings in his pocket and his shuts his journal again, putting it under his arm so he could grab his phone. He answers it, placing it close to the side of his head.

"Hello?"

"GOTH!" A voice yells from the other line, causing Goth to wince in pain. He pulls the phone away a little so could listen without damaging his non existing ears.

"Hey, Palette."

Palette was giggling on the other end, he was high of excitement. "You cannot guess what I found out today."

"What?" Goth smiled, leaning against the wall as he listened on. Palette's voice was pleasant to listen to, always full of energy and joy. It drew people in, much like how Dream's aura made people want to come close to him.

"Core Frisk is hosting a movie night thingy and--"

"Yeah I'll come!" Goth said, a little too fast and a little too eager.

"Bring your family too!"

Goth's grin quickly switched into a frown, he had honestly hoped they would get some alone time. Like a date. "I think they'll be bus--"

"Kids we're gonna go watch a movie night event hosted by Core Frisk!" Death yelled from the other room, loud enough for Palette to hear.

"Well that's convenient." Palette cheerfully said. "See you there?"

"Of course!" Goth laughed, wanting to punch the wall. Lady Luck was not on his side today.

"Cool!" The line goes silent.

CLICK ON MY PROFILE AND YOU'LL FIND IT, SEE YOU THERE!