Geno left

It didn't take long to get ready and leave, Geno showed no reluctance and was willing to go. Though he would still miss a few of his friends, Reaper most of all.

"No worries, they can visit you whenever they want." Core Frisk said, gesturing Geno to go through the door.

"Yeah and I can't visit them whenever I want." Geno mumbled as he looked around to see many Sanses, Frisks, Charas and Papyruses. "Why are there only Frisk, Chara, Papyrus and Sans characters here?"

"Oh, they are more common survivors of their dead timeline, you'll come across Undyne or Toriel or Asgore the longer you stay." Core Frisk waved at G! Sans, who was walking with his Frisk. 

Meanwhile, back at Reapertale, Death woke up to see Geno missing. He got up quick, "Oh shit did I kill him in my sleep?" But there weren't any dusts around.

After a few minutes of thinking and recollecting memories, Death finally realised that Geno went back to the OT (Omega Timeline). He rubbed the back of his neck and went downstairs, Papyrus was making breakfast.

"Morning brother, where is your boyfriend?" Papyrus said as he started up the stove fire.

Death sat down on the couch and yawned, "Probs left while I slept."

"Really? I didn't see him walk out the door when I woke up at 4am." Papyrus began making pancakes.

A quick pause here, you might be wandering why the shit was Papyrus up at 4am? Well, I don't know, if Papyrus is able to stand outside Undyne's door from 12am to the time Undyne woke up, then I'm sure he's able to wake up early and do his shit. Back to story.

"Ah, he went back home... through the window." Death nervously explained. Please buy it. Please buy it. Please buy it.

Papyrus narrowed his eyes at Death before cheerfully saying, "Oh, well, I do that sometimes too." He started stacking the pancakes on a plate.

No shit. Death chuckled.