10/04/2017

Couldn't be bothered to write for a few days, oops I'm committed to this I swear.

Anyway, I drew something super cool in class and my teacher ripped it to pieces in front of me. What a twat.

Anyway, I spent most of the day watching videos from the Twenty One Pilots concert that I went to, I cried while watching them I miss the concert so damn much. I'm also pretty upset that I didn't get to grab any confetti from the final song Trees, I'd love to have another thing to remember the concert by. But my friend did help me buy a red beanie with the band name on it so that's pretty awesome!

I think one of my favourite ones even though I couldn't remember all the lyrics at the time was the cover of Can't Help Falling In Love.

So I haven't felt normal lately. Not in a bad way, I've just felt a lot happier. I don't know exactly why, but I feel weird, and I made a list during school about when I feel weird.
I figured out that it usually occurs when my phone goes off and I hear that 'Bloom' ringtone, when I talk about bands I like, whenever I mention seeing a movie—specifically the one I saw last weekend...

wait...

oh my god I just realised.

Shit now Maisy's gonna find out...maybe she won't tell them? I hope not. I mean I'm not totally certain but I'm still pretty sure...maybe I won't tell Maisy, for a while anyway.

The last time I felt like this and told someone, I had to quit my favourite sport.