Chapter 15

A red haired woman stepped into Albus Dumbledore's office. Her eyes narrowed, and her hands clenched as she sat down in one of the chair's across from the grand Headmaster's desk. Her blue eyes were ablaze with fury. 

"She's alive?"The woman asked in a hushed voiced"She's alive? And I've gone all these years without knowing it?"Her voice raised with justified anger. 

"She is"Dumbledore nodded in a calm and collective voice.

The woman choked on her words"And when Dia...Diana was kissed, Ara survived?"

"Yes"

"And you took her?"

"Yes"

"You let me think that my best friend and her daughter were dead? My god-daughter?"

"I did. It was safer-"

"Safer?"The woman stood from the chair with a yell"I am Ara's god-mother. I thought she was dead. I cried for months, I grief for them. You took her away from her family! Diana wanted me to take her in case anything happened"Her balled up fists slammed against the desk"Who did you leave her with, Albus? Who did you leave my god-daughter with?"

"Miss. Evans, please sit down and calm yourself"Dumbledore sighed 

The woman, Miss Evans started to shake"Has she been living with some stranger?"

"He is no stranger-"

"He?"Primrose yelled"You left her with a man, over me?"

"Actually"A deep monotoned voice"He left Ara with me"

The woman closed her eyes, squeezing them shut as tightly as she could"No"Her voice became dry"You picked him... over me? Sirius hated him! Diana hated what he was. How the hell could you do this?"

Severus sat in the chair beside her, and crossed his arms over his chest with an less then amused look.

"I want to see her"

"Primrose-"

"Do not speak to me, Snape"Primrose snapped down at him 

The enraged woman, Primrose Violet Evans was furious. But Severus couldn't look at her any longer, she reminded him far to much of Primrose's younger twin sister, Lily Evans.