Chapter 57

(I tried to make Rabb obvious but not too obvious,A few of you have got it but then again knowing me I could always change my mind in the middle of the story and be like "And that's how Primrose found out that Rabb was Lucius Malfoy using a potion and he always loved her that's why he hated Draco" or "Rabb was actually a pigment of Primrose's mind and he never existed that's why Diana was heartbroken at what she saw when she chases him from the forest" I have a feeling that would freak everyone out LOL so you know "Expect the unexpected" like the motto of Big Brother!

Enjoy!)

Primrose had made her way to St.Mungo's,The Healer's told her what was wrong with Ara and where she was.She could hardly contain her anger as she made her way to the room,She heard crying of a male on the other side of the door,She came closer and heard a light Bulgarian accent cry

"I'm sorry!I'm sorry I let you down Diana!I should have never left you in the first place with...with...BLACK"He cries"What kind of brother am I?"

Primrose's eyes widen as she realises that it was Peter and he got here before her,He seemed to be really upset,Debating to go in or not she steps away from the door and walks towards the waiting area.

She hadn't seen Peter since he left three weeks before Voldemort killed Lily and James,Diana and him had got into a fight about they safety,Peter wanted her,Ara and Black to come with him back to Bulgaria but Diana had said she wanted to stay and fight,That led to a huge argument between the siblings.

When Peter had left Diana had cried for a week.They didn't talk after and Primrose didn't know if they talked before Diana had got the kiss,But it was highly doubtable the way Peter was crying in the room

Sighing Primrose sat up and decided she'd pay a visit to Diana while she was here not wanting to bother Peter.

Meanwhile back at Hogwarts Fred and George were begging their Head of house to go see Ara

"Please please please"They beg

"Just for a minuet"Fred begs

"So why can see that she is alive"George adds begging

"I'm sorry boys but you are not allowed to see Ara,Only family right now"She tells them"Now off to dinner'

"But-"

"NOW!"

The run off to the grand hall and sit down with the rest of the fellow Gryffindor's look at them

"She didn't say anything!We even said-"

"We would stop pranking to see her!"Fred exclaim es

Everyone around them gasps at what Fred yelled

As the hall is settled Dumbledore stands up

"Now,Before we begin to eat,I have something to say,Yesterday we found Ara Black at the bottom of the Hufflepuff stair case,She is in a very bad condiion right now,They don't know if she will wake up"Dumbledore's eyes scan the hall as everyone gasps"Now,I would very much appreciate it,If people"He turns to the slytherin table"Did not say anything bad about her,She is a fellow student"He go's on"If we get word on her we will tell you right away,Now until then keep her in your thoughts and hopefully she will be back soon"The food appears on the tables and Dumbledore sits down.

Most of the hall went back to normal except for the Gryffindor's and the Hufflepuff's.

Alena and Bree were the one's to find her,They were still in shock that their best friend was on death's bed,Alrek was just as upset,She was the first person to talk to him,Most people ignored him,He missed her alot.

The Gyffindor's all loved Ara because of her pranks and they all already new her since she lived her with Snape before she was sorted,Everybody loved her,Fred and George where pushing around their food in tears and Hermione was holding tears back.

The Slytherins were very happy that the little blood traitor was dieing,One less of them is better for the world,But Draco holding up his sneer and laughing with his friends about the blood traitor's fall,He did feel upset,He grew up with her as family,He didn't ever want to see her hurt he just couldn't say anything,And since she was a no good for nothing Hufflepuff he really couldn't say anything.

Hogwarts for the most part was a quite place right now as they waited for news about their friends or just plainly didn't care what happened to her.

But somewhere...