Chapter 41

(This has a lot of flashbacks iin this chapter so sorry if the years aren't right,I had to do most of this without internet!And i did this on my ipod...Anyway!Vote Comment and Fan ENJOY)

-Night before that potions class-

Walking around the Hogwart's halls brought back bitter sweet memory's,Memory's of Lily,Her now dead twin sister,Diana,Her friend who was like a sister who was now an empty shell.

Running her fingers on the wall,Feeling every familiar bump and crack

Their where memory's of Alice Longbottom and the silly pranks they would play,And the only memory of James where he wasn't flirting with her while they studied.

Hot tears stream down her face has she relives the memory's

Then,As Primrose reached the seventh floor,Memory's,Memory's she had locked away and tried to forget broke the flood gate.

And that was all it took...

-1977-

It was after curfew when Diana,Lily and Primrose started to fight in the Gryffindore common room.

"I don't see why your making a big deal out of this"Primrose says to her sister and best friend"He says stupid stuff all the time!"

"He called me a MUDBLOOD"Lily all but screams at her sister"He has gone to far"

Diana looks at Primrose"Rose,Hunny Mudblood is the worse kind of swear word to call someone"

"I know"Primrose rolls her eyes"I don't see what the big deal is!James provoked him,Snape's anger is just as bad as his fathers and you told you he didn't want your help!"

Lily glares at her twin"Well I am not forgiving him,He's gone to far,Potter has more common sense to call someone a mudblood"

Primrose stands up with her wide"Potter?The boy who bullies first years!?Are you really comparing our bestfriend to POTTER?"

Lily stands up and faces her sister"He's not my friend anymore"

"How can you say that Lily?"Primrose seethes"He was out ONLY friend!He told us about Magic!After saying one thing that's it Lily?"

"How could he call me a mudblood?He knows how much that word bothers me!He obviously isn't my friend if he would call me that"Lily snaps back

Sencing a fight between the twins Diana steps between them"Come'on that's enough"

Primrose and Lily glare at each other for a minuet before Primrose grabs her bag and storms out the portrait

The first years and second years stare at Lily and Diana until Diana yells out"Hey!Go back to what you were doing!"

They turn away.

Primrose had tears in her eyes as she stormed out the doors and ran as fast as her legs would take her,Running anywhere her legs would take her.

She ended up collapsing under a tree near the Black lake.

Meir minuets later Primrose opened her eyes to see,To see gray eyes looking back at her,It was dark,She couldn't see much of him except a face outline of a man and his gray eyes looking at her,

She scrambled back so her back hit the tree and panicky try ed to find her wand

"Are you looking for this"A male voice asks

Primrose squints her eyes"I can't see anything"

The boy sighs and tosses her wand near her hand"It's around one A.M"