Chapter 49

(Quick question!How old would Tonks be in the sorcerer's stone?I love her and want to add her in early but I can't figure it out and its bothering me!First person to get it for me gets a dedication or whatever?Idk please HELP!)

Ara could feel the tears run down her face as she ran away from the hall,She heard Bree and Alena calling her name but Ara new the castle,She's lived her since her mother turned into a living vegie.

The starts started to move and turn as Ara run up them like her live depended on it,Bree and Alena had stopped chasing her in fear of tripping down the stairs or getting lost,They let Ara go but went to go find Cedric.

Severus and Primrose had chased the girls but lost them as the stairs started to move and Ara had gone out of their sight

"What the hell happened in their"Severus growls out of breath

Primrose pushed her hair back in a bun and used her wand to keep it tight and rolled her eyes at the clueless Severus"You obviously didn't see how friendly Mr.Diggory was getting with Miss.Chang"

"Why would see be upset over..."He trails off and suddenly gets a murderers look on his face,He pulls out his wand and was about to stomp off but Primrose grabbed his upper arm and tugged him back"You will do nothing foolish"She tells him"I know exactly where she is,You are going to go back to your chambers while I go talk to Ara"

Severus tugs his arm away"But-"

"Severus Snape you will do as I say"Primrose scowls back at him making him sigh

"Fine,But don't expect him to get off easy in glass"

"Of course"Primrose rolls her eyes and watches him stride away with his cape billowing behind him ever so dramatically

Primrose looked up the stairs and automatically new where Ara had went,Their was one place where very few people new about and it was the quietest place on ear when you wanted it to be

Ara had stopped crying and and now was walking down a hallway,She was acutally angry now.

I thought he liked me Ara thinks with a small scowl on her face I thought he liked me!How could I be stupid?He's three years older...Of course he wouldn't like me back!Why am I so upset over this.Was Ara's next thought

Why am I so upset over him?It's not like he liked me back and besides,He's only a boy...I have my soul mate somewhere out their!

Not noticing she reached a dead end she hit a heard stone wall

"Ow"She steps back while rubbing her head,She looked up to find a stone door"Was that here before...I don't think so,I would remember it"She mumbles to herself as she opens the door

Primrose walked up another flight of stairs,Though for her it was nothing,She could walk his in her sleep,And she has,This was he most remembered place at her time in Hogwarts seeing has really know one had found the Room Of Requirement back when she was at school.

Ara walked into the room slowly with her wand out infront of her ready for anything.The door shut behind her and the room suddenly lit itself up and to Ara's overwhelming surprise turned into the Hufflepuff common room,Just...empty

"What the..."She lowered her wand then suddenly her face lit up"I found the Room Of Requirement!"

"Yes you did"A voice says from behind her

Ara yelps,Turns around and points her wand a the figure behind her,It was only Primrose

"You scared me"Ara pouted as she lowered her wand

Primrose laughed and then shrugged her shoulders"I wanted to make a dramatic entrance"She walked passed Ara and looked around"Hmm so this is the Hufflepuff common room,Very...Er plant friendly"

"You've never seen it?"Ara asks

"I've only ever seen The Ravenclaw,Gryffindore and ugh the Slytherin Common room,Knowone outside of Hufflepuff has seen this common room"

"Oh err I should-"

Primrose laughs"Leave it,I like it,It feels homey I won't say a word"She sits on the black couch in front of the fire,

Ara sits across from her in silence

"So do you want to tell me why you ran out of the grand hall"Primrose asks in a knowing voice"You were very upset,And obviously since you found the R.O.R you needed somewhere to be alone"

Ara stays silent

Primrose taps her finger on the arm of the chair"Your mother is the reason why I know where this is"She watches Ara sit up and look at her with wide eyes,Smiling triumphantly Primrose go's on with the story"Uhm-hum,In our fifth year your Mom started dating your dad,He was a real player and some girl from Ravenclaw got jealous and started a dirty little rumor that he cheated on Diana with her,Of course we didn't know it was a rumor"Primrose breaths"Anyways when she ran off and I chased her down we found this door in the middle of know-where...We went in after I convinced Diana to and behind the door was a Libery"

Ara raises an eyebrow"A libery?"

"Oh yes,Your mother was a big reader,Most days I had to drag her out of the libery,Apparently it calmed her down so we sat their and red and talked all day"Primrose smiles looking at the fire"After when everything with your mother and father was settled out us Gryffindores had a few amazing party's here,Die was a party animal..."She stops"Uh I never said that last part"

Ara giggles"I won't say a word about it"

"Now that I shared that with you..."

Ara sighs"It's nothing,Just a stupid fancy I guess"

"So you have a crush on him"

Ara looks at Primrose

"It's American for Fancy"Primrose laughs"Who was it"Even while knowing she just wanted Ara to say it

Ara mumbles something unintelligible

"Pardon?"Primrose leans over grinning

"Cedric Diggory"She says just above a whisper but Primrose could hear here"Alright are you happy"Ara rolls her eyes

"Yes thanks for asking"Primrose teases making Ara laugh

She has her Dad's laugh Primrose mentally noted

"So why did you run out"

"You already know why!"Ara frowns"You have that all knowing smirk on your face"

Primrose looks at her"Whoa...Deja vu"She mumbles"You might feel better to talk to someone about it"

"Mmm well maybe I should talk to Sev,He'll know exactly what to say"Ara teases

Primrose just grins and rolls her eyes"Fine fine don't tell me,You know the quidditch match is tomorrow"

"Oh yeah..."Ara yawns"I might not go,Homework and all"

"Well you better get back to the basements,Want me to walk you their?"Primrose grins

"No thanks I can walk back"Ara stands up"Are you coming?"

"No I think I'll stay here"Primrose mumbles

Ara nods"Night"And walkes out of the room making the room switch and turn into..

A Libery