Chapter 72

"And where were you dueling?"Dumbledore calmly asks the boys

They both start to loudly ramble and argue

"Enough"Dumbledore says with a loud and clear voice"Mr.Diggory you go first"

"I was sitting around minding my own business when he comes up to me with his wand at my neck telling me I should leave Ara alone-"

"Miss Black?"Dumbledore raises an eyebrow

Both boys nodd and Cedric continues"And When I said I didn't do or say anything to her he told me I said something in the bathroom and all the boys had heard me say it!I didn't say anything!"

Dumbledore nods and turns to Fred"Mr.Weasley"

"I was on my way to Lunch when I heard a Hufflepuff in his grade talking to a Ravenclaw about how Cedric said he was going to hurt Ara!"Fred says"So I talked to some of the Gryffindore's and they said they all heard the same thing so I went to make sure that Cedric new that whatever he was going to do he wasn't going to"

Cedric narrows his eyebrows at the red haired boy"I never said anything!Whichever Hufflepuff said that was lying!"

Fred opens his mouth but Dumbledore clears his through"I understand,Mr.Weasley twenty points from Gryffindore,If it happens again you will get detention do you understand me?"

Fred nods quietly

"You may enjoy the rest of your day"Dumbldore dismisses him,Fred gets up,Gives Cedric a dirty look and walks away mumbling something about"Pretty boy making him loose points with his bloody lies that git"And then the door shuts behind him

Cedric sighs and shakes his head"I never said those things Professor!I would never hurt Ara"

"I know"Dumbldore smiles with a twinkle in his blue eyes then he gets much more serious"Now you have to listen closely Mr.Diggory alright but what I say stays between us alright son?"

Cedric nods eagerly"Yes Sir"

"I fear that Miss.Black might may...turn to the wrong side"

Cedric tilts his head to the side in confusion

"I am a believer that...You know Who will come back"Dumbldore explains as carefully as he can"And I believe that he may want Ara to come a death eater"

"Why?"Cedric frowns worriedly

"Her family"Was the Professor's short answer"And I do believe he is going to come back sooner then we thought,Your Ara's...friend and I believe that you could steer her back into the right direction when that time comes"

"But...I thought that Harry Defeated him-"

"He did but it was only temporary"Dumbledore clears up

"So you want me to make sure that Ara doesn't become a death eater when you know who comes back?But why me?She's a lot closer to the the Weasley's Professor"

"I know but I trust that you will take better care of her in that time of need"Dumbldore gives Cedric a stearn look and Cedric nods"I will so don't worry!"

"Good boy now you cannot tell anyone of what I told you do you understand?Not even Ara"

"Yes Sir I understand!"Cedric agrees

"Do you mind if I see your wand son?"Dumbledore asks

Cedric takes it out if his pocket,It looked brand new with no finger prints or scratches,He hands it to the old headmaster"Of course sir...but why?"

"Tell me Mr.Diggory what is your wand made out of exactly?"Dumbldore ignores the first question

"Ash wood,Unicorn hair,12¼"Cedric says proudly

(HINT....

......

......

......

(QUICK GO TO CHAPTER 12 AND LOOK AT ARA'S WAND!)