Chapter 47

(This has been entered in the Watty Awards!Vote and Comment and whatever else you do to get me high up in the Watty's!Thank you guys!Oh and if you want a dedication,Comment down below!)

"Is she going to be alright?"A fimiluer voice asks,A boy

Ara could only see darkness but she could hear the voices around her

A another voice sighs,It sounded older and more tired"Yes Mr Diggory"

"Why hasn't she woke up yet"Another voice asks,This time it was female and she sounded like she was going to start crying

"When she hit the sink she hit her head"The older female voice sighs"You all have ten minuets then you have to leave for dinner alright?"

"Yes Madam Pomfrey"Says the group of people around Ara

Ara hears the curtains close around her bed and the girl start crying"It's my fault!If she wouldn't have pushed me out of the way she wouldn't be here"

"It's alright Hermione,It's not your fault"Another female voice says,Ara felt a light bulb go off in her head,It was Bree and Hermione"I'm sure Ara would do it all over again if she had to"

"But-But-"

"No buts"Another voice says,It sounded like Alrek"Hermione she'll wake up really soon"

Ara couldn't do anything but sit their and listen to the silence.

After awhile everyone went to dinner and left Ara

All she had was her boring thoughts which consisted of Soul Bonds,Twin wands,And Elijah Drax which she so desperate wanted to know about for Anna and Ares.

She hears someone sit down beside her and set something down on the table beside her"Get well soon Ara"A deep male voice says and kisses her forehead.

Who was that?

Was Ara's only though before she fell into a dream land

On the other side of the Castle Primrose was sitting across from a pacing Snape

"How could she do this?!"He growls"She broke three ribs,Cracked her skull,Is in a coma and bruised her back!"

"She was trying to save her friend"Primrose says"Severus everything was fixed with magic and potions,She'll wake up soon and'll be up and pranking"

"And you!"He points a finger to Primrose"What did that old man tell Ara?"

"Nothing"Primrose says"But when she wakes up she might want to see her uncle"

Snape keeps pacing back and forth around the potions class room

Primrose giggles suddenly"When I went to check on her,Cedric Diggory was sleeping on the chair beside her"

Snape scowls"He is three years older then her!"

Primrose shrugs"Love has no age"

Severus scowls at her then pops a question from the top of his"Who is Rabb"

Primrose go's wide eyes before composing herself"My...old rabbit"Primrose mentally slaps herself,Who has a mental break down over a rabbit?I am not THAT crazy!

Severus looks at her unbelieving

"Just a friend"Primrose frowns"A really close friends that had died"

"Hmm yes"Severus says but doesn't push it

Primrose stands up"Why don't you go visit Ara?Everyone is sleeping and know one should be their,I'll deal with your detentions"

Sighing Severus nods stiffly"I'll be back tonight"

"Of course"Primrose grins as he walks out,She sits back and puts her feet up on his desk waiting for the kids in detention.

Severus got to the infirmary and walked to Ara's bed,She was surrounded by candy and two flowers,A sunflower from Bree,Alena and Alrek and a Ara's favorite Flower,A blue Rose from god knows who.

He sat down and frowned as he closed his eyes tiredly