Chapter 73

(Uh-Oh I red those 'I hate Cedric' Comments from the last chapter and I have one question,WHY?Just tell me why you don't like him,Or why you like him but remember,Their are many other choices for Ara for the end,I'm not sure who I want her to be with yet...By the time this is up it should be OUT of the Watty awards because it won't be finishes by then and I don't want it to seemed rushed.

So Enjoy and Don't forget to Fan,Vote and Comment)

For the rest of the day everything went surprisingly well,Other then the here and their whispers about the duel between the Hufflepuff and the Gryffindor,And all new that the Hufflepuff had won by not taking a shot and giving Fred his wand back.

Ara had heard of the duel when she come out of hiding,Luckily her life was old news and the news today was was why the boys where fighting,Ara had an idea and she was steaming out the ears made when she walked into the Kitchens to find Fred and his twin George sitting down eating an...second lunch

"Fred Weasley!"Ara yells making both boys-and some of the house elfs-jump in fright

"Ah!"Fred yelps"Ara what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?What's WRONG?!"Ara yells as she go's red in the face,

George being the slightly smarter one slide down the tables knowing that Ara's anger was bad when she was like this,It could even be as bad as their mother Molly's anger,And that's saying something!

"What in the bloody hell is wrong with you FRED?"Ara all but screams at the older boy"I have to hear from some other Ravenclaws that you went at Cedric with your wand in the middle of the yard because you HEARD about something he said to another Hufflepuff and some SLYTHERIN had over heard and decided to tell YOU!A GRYFFINDOR!AND THAT SLYTHERIN WAS NICE ABOUT IT?!What in Merlins beard made you trust those filthy slytherins?!"

Fred sits their wide eyed and speechless

"And then if that wasn't bad enough I hear that you tried to hex him once,But when he gave you his wand back you tried and hex him again?!"Ara yells pointing at Fred"What do you have against Cedric?!You shouldn't be going around listening to you EMEMY'S!"Ara narrows her eyebrows together and threatens"I already sent a letter to your mother Fred,And you better not talk to me unless you want to explain yourself and apologise to Cedric,And maybe MAYBE I'll think about talking to you again"She jabs her finger into his chest then turns around,Her dark hair whipping around with her and strides out the kitchen

After a short moment of silence that felt like a hundred live times,The shocked elfs went back to work and George let out a low whisle"Maaaan you are in for it now Freddie boy,Mum is going to kill you and Ara hates your guts,But she has a point"

Fred just stares at the door which Ara had left through

Ara was still out for blood,She didn't exactly know what Cedric had oppositely said to whoever,And she didn't know if it was true or not but she new that Cedric would give her answers

'Not like that bloody idiot Fred'Ara huffed to herself as she walked down to the Quidditch pitch,The Hufflepuff team was training,Cedric was flying around the pitch in laps,You could hear the team caption yelling in the distance"Ten!.....Eleven!....Twelve!...Come Diggory go a pit faster will ya?You'll never ketch the snitch at his rate!"

Ara walked down to be greated by a smiling Liz,A on the ground with his eyes closed John and a upset looking Matt

"Hey Ara"Liz smiles"Are you hear to practice?"

"Uh no"Ara shakes her head"Not today thanks,Do you think I could borrow Cedric real fast?I just need to talk to him"

"About the duel I'm guessing"John mumbles from the dirt

"Don't mind him he fell off his broom and thinks he doesn't have to go to the infirmary even in his immense pain isn't that write Johnny?"Liz kicks him in the side,Not hard,But hard enough to make her point when he started to grab his side and moan"But hey it's your choice of dying slow"She turns back to Ara"But yeah sure"She yells out"CEDRIC COME DOWN YOU HAVE A VISITOR!"

Coming to a stop Cedric see's Ara and flys down with a smile"I haven't seen you today!Are you hear to practice?"

Ara shakes her head"I'm hear to talk to you if that's ok"

Cedric nods and hands his broom to the silent Matt and follows Ara up the bleachers,When they sat down Cedric looked at Ara"I'm sure you heard by now that I uh kinda dueled with your friend Fred,I'm sorry I-"

"Don't be"Ara waves him off"You didn't hurt him like he was trying to do to you,You didn't get in trouble did you?"

"Oh no I didn't"Cedric stops and remembers his earlier conversation with the Headmaster"But I did talk to the Headmaster"

"About"

"Er"Cedric awkwardly scratches his head running a hand through his messy hair"I'm not sure"He lies"The man's crazy"He chuckles making Ara giggle,Not at the joke but his awkward laugh she found oh so cute

"I uh heard from some of the older students about what you said that set Fred off and I-"

Cedric cuts her off and starts to ramble"I didn't say anything about you Ara,And If I did I promise I didn't mean it!Because I would never say anything bad about you or really anyone,But if you don't want to be friends then I understand but I still want to but-"

"Cedric!"Ara giggles

Cedric stops and blushes slightly"I was yammering huh?"

Ara nods and laughs"I was going to say I don't believe them because I know you wouldn't say anything bad about somebody,You aren't a Hufflepuff for nothing!"

Cedric smiles at her

"Well"Ara stands up"I will let you get back to practice"She smiles and turns around,But something flashes in Cedric's head and before he can stop himself he calls out to her"Wait Ara!"

Ara turns around,Her hair whipping with her"Yeah Ced?"

"Do you want to sit with me at dinner?Alone?I want to talk to you about something...personal"He says in a quieter voice

Ara nods and smiles at him"I'll save you a seat away from everybody"

Cedric gives her a dazzling smile and she turns around and walks away with her hair in her face hoping it was would cover the obvious blush on her face and Cedric go's back to his team,John gives him a teasing look"What was that all about?Did you ask her out?"

"No!I just wanted to talk to her at dinner"

"Then you wouldn't mind us tagging along"Liz grins

"NO!"Cedric snaps then mumbles"No,I wanted to talk to her alone"

"Awwww"Liz giggles"Alright we'll leave you to your non date"She winks then fake scowls at him"Now back up their man!"

Cedric rolls his eyes,Gets on his broom and flys back in the air with his team

By the time dinner had rolled around Fred was depressed that his best friend and crush had yelled at him,Even if he deserved it,He sat with his friends and was unusually quite,His friends where all worried about him,He didn't even look up when their was a loud BANG from the other side of the hall.