Chapter 55

(Thank you to GryffindorPanda for the Cho prank Idea,I was JUST going to shave Cho's eyebrows off but GryffindorPanda's comment gave me her idea and a now mixed with my own idea's,It shall be epicness!!!And most likey stupid/messy,Is it that obvious that I NEVER liked Cho?I mean Cedric dies and while she's 'grieving' she likes Harry?MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN!Blasted Ravenclaws -_-" I mean no offence or anything...Their just confusing.

Anyways,Enough with me and my rambling over fictanal charectors,Enjoy,Fan,Vote and comment,You guys Awesome)

"Cover her ears"Fred tells his twin as they reach the Gryffindor common room

"Aww don't trust me with your wittle password?"Ara teases

"Don't trust the enemy"Fred and George wink at her as her ears are covered by George

Fred whispers the password and George let's Ara go,But the fat lady looks at Ara"And who might you be?"

"Ara Black?"

"Like Sirius Black?"The painting asks

Ara shifts uncomfortably on her feet"Yes"

"What house are you in?"She looks at Ara scowling"Slytherin no doubt"

George scowls and trys to pull Ara in but the painting shuts and glares at the trio"What house are you in?"

"Hufflepuff you stupid painting!I am wearing yellow!" Ara snaps at the fat lady

"Ugh!Rude"It opens up

Fred and George laugh as they tug her into the empty common room"I'll get Aisling and Lee and we shall plan our next prank!"Fred grins and runs to the boys dorm room

Ara looks around,It was warm and it was Gryffindor red,It was nice and felt welcoming but it was nothing like the Hufflepuff common room in Ara's opinion,They sit down on a love seat and George grins"I heard some girls today talking about what happened,They were acting like he died,You know if people find out who did it you will have some pretty up set Cedric fans"

Ara grins"Well,I was thinking since I turned Cedric Ravenclaw blue,I was thinking to turn Cho Hufflepuff yellow,You know,So they match like a couple"She winks at George who laughs and gives a brilliant smile

"Amazing"George says"Truely amazing,I new hanging out with me and Fred would twist your mind"

"For the worse"Ara giggles"But really I don't know how long they will stay the colour,I want it to stay for awhile"

"Odd spell"George comments

Ara shrugs"Meh it worked"

Lee comes downstairs with Fred"I think Aisling left with some other girls when I came in"

"So,I guess it's just us"Ara grins"The prank is simple,Just get me a clear shot at Cho and BAM yellow skin!Just like a true Hufflepuff"

"But that's to easy"Fred pouts"What are we suppose to do?"

"Keep watch so I don't get caught?"

"But that's no fair"George whines

"Suck it up!That's what I have been doing for you since I met you!"Ara shakes her head smirking

Lee laughs"The tables have turned!"He lets out a creepy laugh making the other three laugh

"But really that's no fun!"Fred pouts"I want to get caught maybe!"

"Uh-uh!Their is no way your going down for my genius!You will keep you pie hole shut!"

"Pie hole"The three boys laugh