Chapter 62

(Guys I am working for the next 10 days,11 Am to 11 PM so the updates may come slow and really really late at night,I'm sorry!My job started like this Thursday and my grandma's here sooo busy busy,Then the big fair comes here and I NEED to see the band that's coming here.Fan Vote Comment and Enjoy oh yes and don't kill me for Sirius behavior,You understand in the future,Don't worry)

"Are you ready"Primrose asks Ara as she puts on her jacket

Ara rolls her eyes"As I'll ever be"

"If it gets to scary in their just tell me and we'll leave"Primrose tells Ara

Ara scoffs"Please,I faced dementors,a troll and almost died,Fell down a flight of stone stairs and almost died again and you think being in a jail full of insane people is going to scare me?"

Primrose laughs and puts her hands up in defence"Fine fine then we'll stay as long as you like darling"

That was about twenty minuets ago,They had to fly their on a Broom,Since you are not allowed to Floo or apparate,It was cold and dark,Thunder was cracking in the sky,Ara and Primrose had to give up their wands and anything else on them.

Primrose and Ara where led by a man all the way down Askaban,As they got farther down Ara looked around,You could see the Lestrange brothers,They were quite,The loudest thing their was laughing,Insane loud laughing coming from a woman.

As they where walking a hand grabbed Ara's ankal,Ara looks down to see Bellatrix Lestrange starring at her with wide black eyes

"May I help you?"Ara tugs her leg back from the woman

Bellatrix stares doe eyed at her then sudden lets out a disgusting smirk"We'er related aren't we?"

"Unfortianably yes"Ara rolls her eyes

"I can tell,You look like me"

Ara scoffs"I look psycho?"

Bellatrix laughs quietly but it still sounds crazy"You act like me too when I was younger,What's your name girl?"

"Ara Black"Ara answers suddenly interested

Bellatrix smirk widens"And who are your parents?"

"My father is Sirius black"Ara answers

"That blood traitor"Bellatrix laughs

Ara rolls her eyes"Was their a need to talk to me?"

Bellatrix grins"What house are you in"

"I am a blood traitor"Ara says

Instead of what Ara thought Bellatrix was going to do-Madly tell her off-She gives out a giggle"Mark my words Ara,Me and you are not so different,Your just like me,Maybe not now but you will be faithful to the Dark Lord"She crawls back in the darkness leaving Ara confused and more scared of being like Bellatrix as she runs to ketch up with Primrose,

They didn't notice she was gone,So Ara just kept quite followed behind"Here he is"The man sneers

Primrose looks down at Ara"You want me to go in with you?"

Ara shakes her head"I think I'm good alone"

Primrose nods as the man opens the gate and Ara go's in it,It closes behind her and Primrose gives her a sympathetic look,Ara turns back towards inside and calls out"Sirius?"

A loud grunt coming from the wall

Ara comes closer,She finds it insane their letting a little girl go in a cell with a killer"Sirius wakey wakey"She comes closer"I want to get this over with"