Dedication

Hey guys

So...um

Yesterday was 9/11

And...for those of you who are not aware, or don't know, or mabye don't live in the United States, 9/11 was when the World Trade centers twin towers were attacked by two planes.

To clear this up here's a small explanation.

When every American woke up that morning, it was just another average day. People went to their jobs, children went to school, the city filled with people. Many people had none in one of the twin towers, or one of the seven buildings surounding it. The twin towers were recognized icons in New York. They were the tallest buildings on America soil. Then disaster struck. At 8:46 AM, the first plane hit the North tower, causing the building to burst into flames and flooding the streets with smoke. The entire building shook, and almost instantaneously, firefighters began to pour in and out of the building, carrying innocent people in their arms. People screamed, news stations already showing up at the scene, America's watchful eye peeking through every New Yorkers view. Most people thought it to be an accident, until the second plane came. At 9:03, merely 20 minutes later, the second plane was flown into the south tower, causing gown buildings to burn aflame. With all the news stations there at the time, almost all of America watched as the second plane hit the South tower. Not even reporter's could process what was happening. Firefighters rushed in, helping screaming and terrified people. At 9:59, the South tower collapsed, killing hundreds. At this time, the people in the North Tower knew there was very little chance of survival. They began calling their loved ones, or 9-1-1. Some have records of these calls, and they are absolutley devastating. At 10:28, the North tower collapsed as well. America was shocked, who could have done this. Investigators later came to the conclusion that it was done by a terrorist group called Al Queda. This group hated everything America stood for, hence the attack. A corner of the Pentagon was also attacked, and another plane crashed in the middle of a field in Pennsylvania. The passengers had gotten word of the other attacks and figured out what was going on. They took back the planes control and safely veered it away from danger. This courageous action sadly ended their lives. The plane was supposedly heading towards with the capital building or the white house, no one is really sure.

But to those that have suffered from the events of 9/11, I respect you for your courage. This is for you.

As America we are strong, we can recover. And in the events of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, stay strong.

Thank you guys