CRAP IT

I'M TELLING YOU ALL NOW CAUSE I NEED IT OFF MY CHEST

I HAD A DREAM

AND IT KINDA SPOOKED ME

So here I go

So fast forward back to Thursday afternoon irl, not the dream.

My friend had finally asked out her crush and they were dating. While my other friend was working things out with her boyfriend.

I guess you could say I was in a state where I envied anyone who well...had someone. I didn't show it, but I was jealous.

I've always been a hopeless romantic, one for a happily ever after.

So I went to bed with this state of mind, and slept, right?

So then I had a dream

I dreamt I was at my local ice rink after a hockey practice. It was a few years in the future so I was a little bit older. My chocolate brown hair was longer and a bit wavier. I'd grown a bit but was still decently short. I was about a junior in highschool.

So it was after practice, and me and my two friends...let's say Indigo and Ana, were walking out of the lockeroom with me towards the lobby. We were talking about new musicals and stuff when suddenly I bump into this guy.

He was tall with wavy carmel brown hair, he had a kind smile and towered over me by about half a head. He was pretty muscular and just seeing him have me butterflies.

So he was waiting outside the lockerroom for me as i walked out, and i bumped into him. As i stepped back he smiled, kissed my hand and said, "To what do I owe the pleasure m'lady?"

I blushed lightly, as Indigo and Ana swerved around me and him, giggling. I smirked and asked, "What are you doing here?"

He smirked, put his hands in his pockets , and said, "I only came to see my favorite potato kick some hockey butt on the ice." Then he winked.

I rolled my eyes as he lifted my hat off my head and held it high in the air so I couldn't grab it. I jumped weakly at it and he laughed at every failed attempt. I eventually stopped, crossed my arms, and began to pout. He smiled and said, "Aww your so cute when your mad!"

Then I started blushing a deep red and he said, "And even cuter when flustered. How'd I get do lucky!"

I somehow managed to get more embarrassed and looked behind me to find Indigo and Ana hiding behind a wall giggling as I blushed harder. Indigo whipped out her phone and began taking pictures as I glared at her with amounts of anger.

(Now remember I never blush so this was weird)

So then dream guy looked where I was looking and smirked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back around to face him before asking, "They're watching us arnt they?"

I smirked and nodded, a slight blush hinting at my cheeks. He smiled and said, "Good, why not give them what they're here for?"

I raised an eyebrow rumbly and gave a perplexed expression, "And that is?" I asked. He smirked even wider, mischief sparkling in his eyes, causing me to laugh and ask. "Okay, what are you planning?"

He smiled, "This." He wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, and placed the other on my cheek. The dream view changed with a snap as Indigo stopped her phone and Ana gasped. I blushed the deepest red ever as he leaned in for a kiss.

And a split second before we did.

It ended.

I'm sorry I had to share this but I'm so...spooked. I mean how can I love someone that probably doesn't exist! I've had more dreams similar with the same guy who I've named Cassian.

So what do you think? Good storyline?