The Lion, The Witch, and Voltron

hehe see what I did there

Speaking of which

I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON FIVE
IS MY BAB KEITH ALRIGHT!

SOMEONE TELL ME!

On a side note...

Momo's play was tonight!

Great job lemonie72!

She was Mrs. Beaver and did an amazing job in their performance of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe!

I sat with my friend from fine arts club, we'll call her phantom!

So me and Phantom sat together so we could get the best view of our friends.

One of our friends, Curly Fry, is a natural born actor. Made for the theater! He's a real sweetheart.

But according to everyone else at our school, he's hot.

BUT NOT TO US!

scratch that yeah he is kinda cute

BUT HE'S LIKE A BROTHER TO ME AND MOMO AND PHANTOM!

SO YEAH

anyway he was Tumnus and did an amazing job! At one point he was frozen like a statue and made a face like the one on the grocery bags in the "what I want" vine.

Phantom and I were choking back the laughter and took thousands of pictures, even though he said his costume was ugly and he'd burn us if we took pics of him in a sleeveless shirt/loose tank top

But apparently these girls in front of us thought otherwise because I heard one girl say, "The fawn's muscles are really hot."

Phantom and I nearly cried we were laughing so hard! Well...not really we choked it back but still

Yeah sure he has muscles! But still, it's curly fry! I punch him and he steals my books!

Also at one point the lion told Susan and Lucy to "Come pet his mane so he could feel their touch" And Phantom and I just looked at each other blankly with laughter

It was really great overall though! Bravo!

Also curly fry had to skip of the stage and when we went to see him after the show we skipped over to him so we could mock him.

We also gave him a huge hug and talked with him for a bit until a little girl asked for a picture with him. He was so proud!

Also Momo received a large hug from me as well. I give good hugs in my opinion.

Welp! Got games tomorrow and my teachers coming to one of them! Hectic weekend here we come!