LiT

Most of you already know what this is so im to lazy to screenshot it

if you don't and I tag you go look on bluefeladela and nightingale1310 profiles

here we go

1. I am a brunette with hair so dark it almost looks black. It has a little wave at the ends and my friends are all like wOAH how do you do that! and im like, eh i don't know, god conditioner i guess?

2. I have three puppers by the names of Scottie Joe, Cinnamon, and Olaf. Scottie and Olaf are westies and Cinnamon is a wheaten terrier and westiemix. They are my babies. Ask feather.

3. I live for movies and musicals. If you didn't know this you might not know me. I'm a sucker for Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH, Waitress, Aladdin, and more. My favorite movie is La La Land.

4. My favorite color varies from blue to purple on a daily basis. I love them both equally.

5. I have a collection of 27 fedoras. All of different colors and patterns. I'm a hat girl.

6. My aunt owns a motel. Its pretty lit. They have a pool and a playground where me and my cousins can act like idiots. We also race around the parking lot.

7. I love my stuffed animals. Especially the ones I get from friends. I have one friend who knows this and for two years in a row has used HER OWN MONEY to buy me plushies. I have an adorable pink sheep plush and a turtle! 

8. I am an actor! I love to sing, act, and even star in small iMovie's my sister makes

9. I am a girl scout and volunteer at multiple different places during the summer. I volunteer at Vacation Bible schools and our Public Library. That's where I met Ducky! See you later today!

10. I hate caffeinated drinks. Sprite's okay but other than that I love lemonade!

11. I am a goofball with a weird skill that my friends like to call "The Holy Social Butterfly." I have a knack for getting people to join in the fun or just getting them to laugh. Even my teachers  say so! I'm that kid thats walks into class each morning and says "Good morning my geeks and peeps!" I got my entire choir to even do the cha cha slide.

12. I am a meme lord at my school. I have a nerd herd. Shout out to Lemonie! Me and my three friends are all a nerd herd and I am the unofficial meme lord. I annoy the crap out of my hockey team by whispering to them each day "Psst! It's free real estate."

13. I love my friends like they are family, but have a hard time trusting newer people. I have had bad experiences with friends in the past. Like people ditching me for someone "better" for popularity. This is something I struggle with. I also struggle with my dad. He thinks that he's always right, so he fights with me, my  mom, and little sister. But that's not important!

I CALL UPON THEE

ASurvivingWarrior

CrazyEm2004

LLamaCrAzE

FlightOfStars

Moonawa

Shady-Squids

-mintchocolatte

mina522

thatonewarriorsfan

0Loudroar0

Musicdevil

OliviaJWrites

Dapplespot

StormyTheWolfCat

AMaskedCormorant