Katy Perry

I ALMOST FORGOT!

So Saturday night I went to go see Katy Perry after my hockey game!

So we get there during the opening act and not one of me or my little sister's friends knew who the heckity heck heck she was

by the way my mom took my little sister and her friend's and I just tagged along cause who doesn't love a little old fashioned katy perry right?

So we're watching this opening chic and her DJ and we listen to like seven of her songs (her name's Purity Ring btw)

And as we're watching my sister's friend goes, "Didn't we just hear this song?" 

And as I think about it, I realize that all of her songs SOUND THE SAME! 

THIS CHIC IS JUST HER AND HER DJ SINGING WHO KNOW'S WHAT!!

AND SHE'S GOT THESE CRAZY LIGHTS GOING EVERYWHERE THAT I SWORE I ALMOST WENT BLIND FROM!

(we're like three rows from the top btw and I'm afraid of heights so i was balling)

So she finally walks off and they set up for Katy Perry.

And as they set up, they put an eyeball on the special effects background screen.

Not a prop, like a background of an eyeball

AND IT WAS MOVING!!

IT WAS SCARY AS CRAP!!

all of the sudden it goes dark and the concerts starts 

And it was so cool!!

She did all my favorite songs and was so nice to the crowd!

During swish swish she had someone come up and shoot baskets with her!

And her theme was the solar system so she let a little girl come up and make a christmas wish!

She ended the concert with Firework and Roar and they were both so cool!

then i slept on the way home cause i sang too hard