Bingo was his namo

Me and my family went back to that neat little book place and played bingo for a few hours!

We were there a half hour early to get food and I got the sourdough grilled cheese with chips and it was delicious!

The place was PACKED! There were mainly twenty-thirty year olds and my sister, some other girl, and I were the only kids. There were also two older ladies who were the aunt and mom of one of the workers. Who knew millennials played bingo XD.

The announcer lady was named Amanda and she apparently knew almost everyone in the place, which made for a very interesting game.

Now this is a very vital part of the story. There was this group of people that had been coming to bingo for WEEKS now and Amanda knew ALL their tricks.

Anytime any of them would have one left they'd yell "ONE MORE AMANDA!"

This happened so many times that the entire building started doing it. Even her aunt and mom!

Another thing was that any time Amanda would call "B11" people would start chanting "B-11! B! B! 11!"

It was to the tune of "BE-AGGRESSIVE! BE! BE! AGGRESSIVE!" and it was super funny! XD

My entire family started doing it and kept doing it all the way home.

But the funniest part was how excited they were about it. They were yelling "WOO!" and "YEE-HAW!" and were probably the most enthusiastic group of bingo players I've ever seen.

so that was entertaining 

i just realized there are only four parts left in this book

oh shoot