cause who doesn't love a good ole story

i really need name ideas for my next randomization, there are only two parts left on this one.

hALP

anywho story time!

So I woke up this morning to go to those workouts I've been going to on Monday and Wednesday mornings before school, right? I get in the car, my mom drives me to the school, I walk up to the doors, I go inside.

So far it's just an average day. I have my bag with my cosplay clothes for later and a change of clothes for after the workout. Everything's fine, until its not.

I walk into the West Gym and find it to be completely dark. No one is present except the track and field kids up in the weight room practicing upstairs. I don't see my "coach" or group ANYWHERE.

then it hits me

coach told us we wouldn't have workouts this week because of our standardized testing in the school.

Now you're probably thinking, "But Muffin, how could you forget when you went on Monday?" 

BUT THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG! I DIDN'T GO MONDAY! (i know im such a rebel)

I slept terrible Sunday night and my legs were in pain from our tournament so my parents let me sleep in.

WHICH ALLOWED ME TO FORGET ANY PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF THERE BEING NO WORKOUT!

I whip around to call for my mom, but she's already driven off to help my little sister get ready for school.

so I'm screwed

I'm stuck at the school for the next 60 minutes until they let kids of the buses

at my school they have a room for kids whose parents drop them of early for work reasons

which didn't open for another 30 minutes

I don't know how it works where you go to school, but wandering the halls with a large bag in a black sweatshirt and black pants is detention worthy.

Kids can't be out alone until the cameras are activated by the secretaries at the front desk.

SO I CAN"T BE CAUGHT!

I take off towards my locker and at sonic speed throw my stuff in my locker and get my supplies for first period. I check my phone, 55 minutes to kill.

I needed to plan my next move, but I didn't have much time. The library was closed and so were most teacher rooms. So I did the only logical thing.

I hid in the bathroom. 

I legit took all my stuff, set it on the bathroom floor, sat on the toilet, and read 17 chapters of the fault in our stars for a half hour. I also finished up some math homework from the previous day and surfed watty for a few minutes.

I also got to work on chapter five of IMD a bit more! Should be out soon!

Things were all going just dandy! 

Until I heard the click click of high heels on the tile floor.

I scrambled for my laptop and books and criss crossed my legs so she couldn't see them under the stall.

And I stayed that way until she left.

AND SHE WAS SO SLOW!

I legit began to sweat as she washed her hands, and her footsteps were like she was walking on some new carpet that felt like a cloud.

And it felt that if I was to slip up, that I'd be the toilet bowl cleaner that Usis would spill on this chic's carpet, causing her to flip her mcfrickin egg mcmuffin.

So yeah that happened.

I then decided I needed to move to a more secure destination if I wished to survive until 8:00

I began to exit the bathroom slowly, only to run into my first period teacher who was filling up his water bottle at the water fountain.

the conversation went like this

Mr. S: *insert name here*?

Me: H-hey Mr.S...fancy seeing you here

Mr. S: What are you doing here so early?

Me: Would you believe me if I told you I was an unorganized middle school delinquent who decided to lock herself in a bathroom stall for an hour and read a book?

Mr. S: Wouldn't be the first time.

Me: Really?

Mr. S: Nah.

Me: Oh

Mr. S: It's all cool. But you know I can't have you out here alone, right?

Me: Yeah, that's why I was in the bathroom.

Mr. S: I see, well come chill in my room till school starts. It'll allow you to get a headstart on today's assignment. The you can finish your book at the end of class.

Me: Sounds good. Thanks!

so yeah pretty good way to start the morning!