Bubble Soccer

So you all know how my hockey team and I are the least innocent people alive right?

How most of us cuss and made horrible jokes

WELL

WHEN YOU JOIN MY GIRL SCOUT TROOP ITS 10X WORSE

Lemme just point out real quick that I love my mom. She is the coolest, most amazing mom ever. She uses cuss words so often its like a second language, her jokes are amazing, her friends are like a council of witches that mentors me, and I just adore her.

She is also our troop leader

My mom doesn't give a crap if me and my friends cuss or not, last night we were all so mad that we rolled down the car window and screamed the F word at the top of our lungs.

so yeah, you get she's that cool.

So our troop goes to Bubble Soccer last night.

Its this game where you get in these inflatable things and bump into people while kicking a soccer ball.

SO WE WERE PUMPED TO KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF SOME 5TH GRADERS

We spent a half hour in a gym area waiting for the girls before us to finish up

This one little girl was dancing her little heart out while she waited her turn, so our troop was yelling, "YAS QUEEN YOU GO GIRL!!! SHAKE DAT BOOTY!!!"

also, anytime a girl would fall upside down, my friend would reference that one vine where the girl's talking to her doll like, "Miss Keisha, Miss Keisha, oh god she ded she fricking ded."

We were also quoting Brandon Rogers, two of my other friends were yelling, "GO TIMMY YOUR MOMMA'S LITTLE BOY! Just kidding Diana he sucks." and  "NOBODY LIKES YOUR LEMON SQUARES DIANE!"

my one short friend ran around in my glasses in a sweatshirt yelling, "HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SON? Short white boy, clearly gay but we haven't had the talk yet!"

It was chaos

my mom even joined in

since we were in a gym, there were poles to hold onto and stuff

so i clung onto one and hung on for dear life and my friend yells, "Get off the poll *insert real name*! This movie is not rated R!"

Then this one fifth grader and one of my friends were the only one's not knocked out, so they were going head to head right? 

Now this girls were being complete *insert insult*

So my mom yells to my friend on the court, "KNOCK THAT B**CH ON HER A**!"

so yeah

i love my troop