I'm Back!

So as some of you know, I had a hockey tournament up up north this weekend and wasn't really active. 

I mean, I was on sporadically throughout the weekend and stuff like that but not really posting much.

SO HERE I AM!

Lets just say I spent most of the car ride making notes for IMD (In My Dreams) because I don't usually have that kind of time!

We left my house early enough in the morning that we could get to the first game by 10:30. Me and my other friend led warm ups for the team because we are the oldest and most cool *puts on mlg glasses*

We lost the first game but the other team was really good. I was pretty fired up for it originally because one girl on their team had previously called me a mother f***er.

So yeah

I was pissed

She obviously remembered me because we were going at each other like it was medieval times.

We spent the rest of the day at the hotel swimming, running around, eating pizza, and watching the opening ceremony.

Lets just say the entire team faked being sick friday to get out of school and go to the tournament

yay us

Back on the topic of swimming, one of my teammates used wet towels to take snow from the area outside and throw it into the pool. It was dumb, fun, and really cold.

she also took a younger player and spent five minutes rolling in the snow outside.

in their swimsuits.

To sum up saturday we had two games, lost both, and went to see a college hockey game.

Today we won our game and I scored two goals! My sister also scored one!

I should probably explain this. I'm on two teams. A U12 team and a U14 team. U12 means under 12, so girls ranging ages 9-12. I'm still 12 but turn thirteen in march, so I still qualify to play with them. My sister is nine, so she can play as well. So for this tournament she played on the team.

My main team is U14 though, so I only sub in for U12 sometimes. They are like the small wolves to my alpha.

We drove back today and now I'm at home. I'm free all afternoon peeps!

I also miss Bun Bun...

#PrayingForCottontail