them dang millenials

So me and a few of my hockey friends met p at the local library today for a girls day out and had an absolute ball!

We hung out and talked at the library for about an hour before actually leaving. We talked about life, memes, school, and funny stories. It was nice to catch up on our own time!

We then walked from the library to this cute little coffee shop for hipsters and millennials and just kind of laughed at how short we were compared to all these college kids. All my friends got lattes and cappuccinos but I was like "Frick that I'm getting me some hot chocolate!"

so I did

and it was delish

we met up with my one friends dad at this pizza place down the road and ordered some food while we waited for my mom to show up. We talked about things like IMD, fandoms, and other stuff we hadn't touched base with earlier. 

The pizza was FANAMONAL! 

It was so greasy and good that my mind just melted!

We also played foozeball and I swear my friend Indigo was about to have an seizure XD. She was getting so scared and laughing/crying/screaming anytime the ball came near their goal. It was hilarious!

I also brought my old camera and had her dad take a few pictures with it. You know, to be aesthetic XD

Another great day for the scrapbook!