Come Home Already H.H

A/N this is an imagine about Harry Holland. You are Harry's girlfriend and you miss him while he is traveling the world with his brother.

Y/N POV
You were sat on your couch doing nothing. All you could think about was Harry and how much you missed him. You wanted to tell him to come home but that would be selfish because he is in love with traveling with his friends and family, but also taking amazing photos, which you know he loves to do.

1 hour later

You got a text from Harry...

Harry💞🤙🏼
Hey darling, I miss you so much!

Y/N💞
Hey Harry I miss you to.

You guys were talking for like an hour before he asked

Harry💞🤙🏼
How much do you miss me?

Y/N💞
I miss you so much a just want to cuddle with you

Y/N💞
Why the question?

5 minutes later

Harry💞🤙🏼
Check the Padio ;)

Y/N POV

At first you were a little skeptical but you got up from your couch and walked towards the door that led to the patio.

You opened the door and then saw that it was to dark so you switched on the patio light.

Then you saw Harry. "Hey love miss me" he said.

You ran into miss arms and said "yes, yes I've missed you so much!".

Now you guys have been dating for a while but no one really knew except family and friends

You guys stopped hugging eachother and then he grabbed your hand bringing you to a car.

"Where are we going?" You asked

"I cant tell you it's a suprise" Harry said winking at you as you got into the car.

"Wait Harry! I'm not dressed to do anything I need to change!" You said.

He just put his hand on your thigh and said "you look fine".

Your heart warmed up because you missed him calming you down.

It had past 30 minutes when you arrived somewhere. It was a little coffee shop. Your started to tear up a bit because this is were you met, were he asked you out, and were your first kiss happened. You were standing next to Harry when you looked up at him and hugged him. He hugged you back pulling you closer to him.

He then lifted you head so you were looking up at him and then he kissed you, and it was like it was just the two of you standing there, the only two people in the world in each others arms after so long. "I don't think I can leave you for that long again love" Harry said. You giggled and grabbed his hand.

You walked into the coffee shop and you could instantly smell the scent of coffee beans and the famous crumb cake they sell.

You guys got your order and sat down at a table.

You talked for what seemed hours.
A waitor then came up to us and said "Hey guys sorry to ruin this conversation but were closing in like 5 minutes". You and Harry looked at eachother shocked and then laughed.  "Sorry about that" you said ,you and Harry got up and left. You checked the time as you were leaving and it was already 11:56. You just laughed quietly noticing that you and Harry were so caught up in your conversation that you lost track of time.

You finally got home and went into the kitchen to get water. You were looking into the fridge went you felt Harry's arms around your waist.
"Y/N can I ask you something?" You turned around wrapping your arms around his neck. "You can ask me anything".  He smiled at you and said " will you come and travel with me, I just can't stand leaving you again" he looked down and sighed. You lifted up his chin so he was looking at you again and said "yes". He quickly looked back up at you again and hugged you picking you up and spinning you around he put you down and kissed you passionately. "I love you so much" he said, "I love you to".

A/N sorry about this one being really short. I thought it was pretty cute tho.