No Tom / Secret Coffe Run T.H

A/N This is about when Tom when he snuck out of set to go to starbux.
And sorry for not writing a lot I'll try to write more today.

Y/N POV

"C'mon y/n, please" Tom pleaded

"No, were not supposed to leave set, Tom" you snapped back.

You guys were in Tom's trailer and were not aloud to leave set because Tom couldn't take the suit off and you were needed for scenes as Michelle.

After a few seconds of Tom sitting on the couch looking grumpy he finally said "so your telling me you don't want just a little coffee, not even the slightest drop of some".

You looked at him and said "I didn't say that" you pause then procedded to say "but we both know we can't leave set". Tom sighed and kept complaining.

After 10 minutes of hearing Tom tell you his plan on how to sneak out and how much he wanted coffee you finally gave in.

You guys left his trailer and snuck behind the rest of the trailers. Tom still had his spidey suit on so he had to put a big sweater on which only let people see the bottom half of his suit.

You snuck out of the trailer, managed to get off set without getting noticed, and got into Toms car.

"See I told you we could do it" Tom said snickering to me

"We better not get in trouble for this" you said looking at him

You guys finally arrived pulling your hoodies over your head so no one would recognize you both. But as you guys were walking in someone said to Tom "nice pants man".

"Thanks man" tom replied and then looked at me confused because he was still wearing his spidey costume. I just laughed and proceeded to walk into starbux.

Tom ordered for us while I sat down.
I couldn't stop laughing. Tom just looked so ridiculous, so I just kept taking photos of him.

He looked back at me with a glare and you just kept laughing at him.

You guys finally got your coffee and headed back to set.

Once you guys got back everyone was looking for you to. "Where were you to?" John Watts asked.

Then Tom held the coffee up and with his other hand he put his hand other the cup and said "went to starbux". John looked at you, "he wouldn't stop bugging me so I had to give in" you said with a shrug. John just sighed and walked away.

You and Tom just looked at eachother and just started blurting out laughing.

You guys got back to Tom's trailor drinking your coffee and still laughing about Johns reaction.

As you entered you saw Harrison, Toms best friend "We're the he'll were you guys!" he said to us as we entered the trailer.

We just looked at eachother and back at Harrison and I said "we went on a secret coffee run".

Harrison then said"ugh without me!" in an angry but sarcastic way. He than looked at us like we were crazy but shrugged and grabbed the last coffee we had.

A/N this one is really short but I thought it was pretty cute. Request are open!