Leave Him For Me H.O

A/N this is written after I wrote the imagine and I actually got kind of upset writing it...
Imagine inspired by song "Leave Your Lover" by Sam Smith

You and your boyfriend Lucas have been dating for 2 years now and you guys were finally moving in together but that meant you were moving up to the states, and away from your best friend Harrison. Well you kind of had to leave anyway you started to grow feelings for Harrison which was bad because you didn't think he felt the same and you had an amazing boyfriend.

"Are you going to take this with you...?" Harrison asked looking at his grey sweater. You jumped up and grabbed it from him. "Of course! It's my lucky sweater!" You said smiling widely. "You mean my sweater" Harrison said rolling his eyes then laughing.

An hour had passed and you finally finished packing with Harrison's help.
You and Harrison were standing and the door way now looking into the empty room with just a bed inside of it. "I cant believe your moving, and so far..." Harrison said starting to tear up still looking into the room. "I know." You said also staring to tear up. "You know sometimes I don't even want to move. I'm leaving all of the people I love. But it's worth of it" you said. Harrison looks at you and says "You don't want to leave?!" Harrison asks. "Well I guess but it's the right thing to do..." you'd aid shrugging. "Y/N! Stay! You don't even want to move. You would feel miserable. Don't leave!" Harrison pleaded while grabbing your hands. You let go of his hands and said "Harrison I have to go I'm moving in with Lucas over there" you said. I also have to go because I practically love you, you thought. "But you would be so unhappy over there why would you want to leave'" Harrison said. You looked at him kind of frustrated and said "because it's what you do in a relationship. We are moving forward in our relationship Harrison." "What kind of relationship is it when he's forcing you to move thousands of miles away from everything you love..." Harrison mumbled looked at the ground. "What?..." You said. "Nothing" Harrison said turning around and walking away. "I'll see you later y/n".
"Harrison you can't do that!" You said walking behind him. He was in the stairs when he turned around and said "can't do what?". "You can't just say things like that! If you were in a relationship you would understand why I'm doing this! Why I'm moving to the states!" You yelled. He looked at you and said "No y/n! You don't have to be in a relationship to understand! He's forcing you to leave and your just going to leave everything behind for him, when you could just say here with or without him!" He shouted. You were so shocked that he just yelled at you that all you could say was "get out...". "What y/n please I don't mean it like that" Harrison said going up 2 stairs. "Harrison leave" you said backing away from him. "Y/n please" he said with pleading eyes. You just looked at the ground. "Fine" he said walking down the stairs and out the door slamming it on his way out. You started to cry hysterically. You slid down on the wall crying into your knees. I shouldnt have let him go. I should let him stay. You thought. You couldn't take it anymore so an hour later you drove to his house. You banged on the door. You were about to bang it again but Harrison's arm grabbed your wrist before you could bang the door again. You snatched you wrist away from his grasp and barged in. "Y/N What are you doing here" Harrison said. "You know another reason I have to leave Harrison?! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU AND I CANT SPEND ANOTHER SECOUND HERE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME WAY AND IT WOULD RUIN OUR FRIEND SHIP!!" You yelled at him. He looked at you with tears in his eyes. Before he could say anything you ran outside and onto the lawn. He ran after you calling your name. You ignored him and got into you car and raced away to your house. As you were leaving you could see him staring out at you as you left.

The next day you and Lucas packed up the rest of your thing in suit cases and put in in your mom's car. He was in the car and your parents were inside the house. You were waiting for Harrison hoping he would come. "Come on y/n! We have to go" Lucas shouted through the car window. "I'll be there is a second!" You said to him. You were about to enter the car when Harrison pulled up to your house and ran to you. "Harrison" you said confused.
"Y/N please don't leave!". "What?" You said. "When you told me yesterday how you felt you didn't give me a chance to answer and tell you how much I love you too and how i need you in my life, how much it hurts me when your with Lucas and not with me, and how I know he touches is you in ways I know u can't. It kills me and all I want to do is be with you. Please y/n leave him for me. I know you don't love him! You love me! So be with me. Choose me! Love me!" Harrison said looking into your eyes. You both started to tear up and you couldn't take it anymore. You jumped into Harrison's arms and kissed him. You kissed him like there was no tomorrow... Like Lucas wasn't sitting in the car watching the whole thing happen...

"WHAT THE HE'LL IS GOING ON?!" Lucas yelled getting out of the car. "Lucas calm down please." You said. "CALM DOWN WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN MY FUCKING GIRL FRIEND IS SHOVING HER TONGUE DOWN SOMEONE'S THROAT AND YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!!" Lucas said getting even more mad. "Mate I think you should leave" Harrison said. "FINE I'LL LEVAE BUT I'M TAKING Y/N WITH ME" he shouted grabbing your wrist and pulling him with you towards the car. "LET ME GO LUCAS" you yelled. "SHUT UP Y/N AND GET IN THE CAR" He yelled at you. Harrison ran up to Lucas and punched him in the face. They started to fight. Your dad ran outside and saw what was going on. He tried to break up the fight when Lucas ran to you and kicked you into the car and got into the drivers seat. But before he could drive off the cops came and surronded the car. "FUCK" Lucas yelled. You ran out of the car and into Harrison's arms. "Don't worry y/n I called the cops" your mom said running over to you and hugging you. You nodded and turned back to Harrison who's arms were still around you. You looked up at him and saw a tear rolling down his cheek. You wiped it away and said "Harrison it's okay now. He's going to be gone soon." You said tearing up. He pulled you in closer and you guys stayed like that for about a minute. You turned around to see Lucas getting arrested. "LET ME GO" he yelled. "SHUT UP" one of the cops said as the other laughed while they put him into the cop car. You and Harrison laughed at the sight. "So your not leaving, are you?" Harrison asked afraid you'd till were going to leave. "I'm never leaving you" you said smiling. Harrison smiled also and pulled you in for another magical kiss, and from that moment on you and Harrison would be inseparable and forever madly in love.

A/N this was a long one but I really enjoyed writing it! Request are open!! And read my new Story please!!