Christmas

A/N It's December!! ⛄

"Peter?" You whispered in his ear trying to wake your boyfriend up. "Peter?" You whispered again but a little louder. He hummed in response his grip on your waist tightening while he put his face in the crook of your neck. "Do you know what day it is?" You asked still whispering. His breathing stopped and the grip on your waist got even tighter. His head suddenly shot up and you smiled widely at him. "It's Christmas!!" You both shouted. You ran out of bed and into the Avengers living room. "It's Christmas!!" You both shouted again. "Woah calm down guys." Cap said. "But it's Christmas!! You both shouted. "We know!" Tony laughed. "Can we open the presents?!" Peter asked excitedly. "Not yet." Natasha said which made you to pout. "Don't do that we have to eat breakfast!" She said.
You both ran to the table and sat next to eachother. "You excited?" You asked him. "Of course I am! It's Christmas!" He shouted making you laugh. Everyone sat down. And grabbed the amazing food set out in front of them. "Thank you, Happy." Natasha said stuffing her face with food. "Your very welcome." He said. Everyone was having a great time when you realized that everyone finished eating. "Is it time?" You asked Tony excitedly. "I think it is." He said getting everyone attention. "Time for what?" Bruce asked. Peter looked up from his plate, "for presents!!" He shouted. You all ran to the giant tree you all helped decorate. "Who wants to start first?" Cap shouted. Bruce raised his hand "I will!" he said.  The present was for Natasha and the gift opening went on and on. You got many amazing gifts from all of your amazing teammates except for one... Peter. You had given him a gift. It was a thoughtful one too.  You looked at him to see he was talking to Thor. He saw you staring so he smirked and walked over to you. "Whatcha looking at?" He asked. "Huh?" You said getting interrupted from your trance. "Oh, uh nothing." You lied looking down so he wouldn't see your blush. "So I'm nothing?" He asked jokingly. Your head shot up. "No! No if course not!" You said. "Come here!" He said grabbing your hand and dragging you over to the couch. "Y/N?" Peter said. You didn't say anything you just kept looking at the couch like it was the most interesting thing you've ever seen.
"Y/N?" Peter said again. "Yes Peter?" You said finally looking up. He pouted. "You didn't actually think I wouldn't get my own girlfriend a Christmas gift right?!" He said. You laughed. "That's what I thought " he said slyly. "So there are two gifts to this." Peter explained. You nodded. To be honest you kind of already knew what the gift was you just didnt want to ruin the moment. Ill explain. It was the Scarlets birthday party and you and Peter have been talking for a while. You don't know what happened but you asked him up to the roof because there was a nice "view". Peter of course took that as a sign  that you wanted to kiss him so he got very excited. So yes, it did happen and to be honest it was one of the magical days of your life. But that's not the best part. As you were leaving you picked up a pile of pebbles and put them in a small jar because you didn't want to go get the moment. But of course one day you had lost then in Peter's very messy room. So on one blessed day he decided to clean his room and as he was cleaning he found the pebbles. But he of course told you and that's what you thought he was going to give you.

"Hold your hands out." He said. You did as he said and he placed a black velvet box in your hand. You looked at him shocked. "Peter..." He cut you of, "Don't worry it not what you think... yet." He said smoothly. You smirked at him and opened the box and saw a beautiful ring. "Peter, it's beautiful." You said on the verge of tears. "You like it?" He asked. "Like it? Peter I love it!!" You said wrapping him in a hug. "Time for the next gift." He said pulling away. You held you hands out and closed your eyes as he put the rocks in your hand. You opened them and said, "were are the rocks?" You asked confused. "Turn your hands around." He said. You did that and all you saw was the ring. "Oh my god." You whispered to yourself. You didn't even say anything you just jumped on Peter and gave him the biggest hug making him fall back onto the couch. "The rocks are it the ring!!" He said. "I know!!" You said kissing him all over his face. "I love you so so so much Peter!" You blurted out but immediatly stopped what you were doing. He sat up you straddling his hips. "You what?" He asked. "I love you." You said looking him in the eye. Peter smiled and kissed you with great passion. "I love you to." He whispered against your lips. "Merry Christmas Peter." "Merry Christmas Y/N."

A/N It's not Christmas yet i yet I'm just very excited.