Premier 2

A/N PART 2✌

Your throat started to feel really dry and parched. Your heels felt as if they were glued to the ground. You couldn't speak nor move. All you could do was look at him with such horror and anger. "Will you excuse us please?" he asked the interviewer. You can see your brother hanging out with Paddy in the distance. "Yes of course Mr.Holland!" she replies with wayy too much energy. You finally snap out of it when Tom grabs your arm and pulls you aside. You yank your arm for freedom from his grasp. "What Tom?" you ask annoyingly. "I just want to talk, that's all i've been wanting to do for the past several months!" he says desperately. "Oh so now you want to talk to me! How about an explanation as to why you left with no heads up! I had to find out from some movers! and a FOR SALE sign! NO NOTE! NO CALL?! NO NOTHING. UNTIL A MONTH PASSED BY AND YOU DECIDED TO REACH ME! AND YOU JUST SHOW UP HERE UNEXPECTEDLY? HOW DID YOU KNOW I WOULD EVEN BE HERE? CAN YOU EVEN FATHOM THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH WHEN YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE?! TOM YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! HOW COULD YOU!?" you yell. You start pushing and shoving him. "FIGHT BACK!" you scream. "PUSH BACK!!" you start crying hysterically. From all the frustration you couldn't put words together anymore until you gasped for air. "How about that Tom?! How's that for a good chat!" he looks at you as if you just stomped on his heart and tore it apart in front of him. Sorrow is what you saw in his eyes. You finally get it together and go into the theatre to join your brother and Paddy to see the film. You and your brother sit with the Hollands because your brother really wanted to sit with Paddy. "Y/N!" Nikki shrieks. "How are you! We didn't hear from you in forever i'm so happy you came!" she says with absolute joy. "Oh! hi Nikki nice to see you again and i actually tried reaching you i guess it didn't go through!" you told her technically referring to Tom. "Oh well we have to catch up after! The movie is starting!" she says trying to cut the conversation short. The movie starts and you absolutely didn't know what was happening and why it was happening. You weren't really into superhero movies. You looked over at your brother and Paddy and they both looked so in awe. You smiled in comfort and side hugged your little brother and snatched some popcorn away from his bucket. You weren't really paying attention to the movie until your eyes caught someone on the screen. Someone who you thought looked familiar. It was the same person who made you have butterflies everytime you saw his face. It was Tom. Everything was making sense. Guilt started to shower over you. You can see from your peripheral vision that Tom wasn't even paying attention to the movie he was looking at you the entire time. You couldn't control it anymore you started to have a short panic attack. You ran out of the theatre and you stood there in the lobby realizing the terrible things you said to Tom without giving him a chance to explain himself. You leaned against the wall hopeless and devastated. You pull yourself onto the floor trying to figure out... why didn't he tell you in the first place? You supported him and his acting ever since he was offered Billy Elliot. You just stare off into space. Empty. Into nothingness. Tears started to form and make their way down your cheeks like the rain on the window you saw a couple months back. "Did i mean nothing to him?" you breathed out in between sobs. The movie was finally over you couldn't manage to find the courage in you to go back inside. You stand up as people make their way out of the theatre whispering and chattering about how amazing the movie is. You see your little brother coming out with Paddy "Y/N do you think i can sleep over at Paddy's??" he asks with huge puppy dog eyes no one can refuse to. You bend down to him still thinking about his proposal "... okay fine don't party too hard and don't stay up too.. late.." you semi yell as Paddy and your brother are already half way across the theatre happily cheering. You give a weak smile. You turn around to start heading towards the parking lot. *ding ding* your phone chimes. "finally my uber is here" you say desperately wanting to get out of there. You grab your phone out of your back pocket. 'Incoming call... Tom' you sigh and answer it for the first time. You both stay silent for a minute. "Y/N?" He said sadly. You look down at your feet ready to cry but you hold it together. Him saying your name was always your kryptonite you always liked the way he said it, very gently and calming. You sniffle into the phone "Tom." you breathe out. He paused trying to think of what words to put together. "I didn't want to see your face to tell you i was going to America for a couple of months. Especially because you hate it... reasons being your mom." you bite your lip trying to not cry. The thought of your mom made you gasp for air trying to hold back every emotion again. You loved her so much... but she left you too. She had no choice but you wanted her to fight for her life. Until you heard a flat line were you never the same. That's when you, moved to Kingston. Tom saw you as a broken 5 year old. He came up to you and promised that you both will always be best friends no matter what. So many emotions and memories running through your head. You had to sit down again or you would faint. You heard the theater doors open and Tom was standing there with tears in his eyes. He walked over to you and began to say "y/n..." but before he could continued you interupeted. "Do I mean nothing to you?!" He looked at the ground. "Tom you were my best friend and first you leave without saying good bye then you don't even tell me that your god damb SPIDERMAN and lastly you think that everything was ok, but it's not!..." before you could finish another word Tom walked quickly over to you and smashed his lips onto yours. You were shocked at first but kissed back forgetting all that has happened the last couple of months. You both broke the kiss both of you needing air. "The reason I didn't say goodbye was because it was going to be to hard and I knew if I said good bye that I wouldn't leave or that it would just make leaving you harder." Tom said resting his forehead on your. "It was going to be so hard to not be able to see you everyday. To be able to look into your eyes or just hear your voice. And I know you know how hard it is to leave someone you love..." You looked up at him with shocked eyes. "Yo-You love me" you said. Tom started to pass around the room impatiently and said "of course I love you y/n, I thought I was making it pretty obviouse" Tom said now looking at the ground. You walked over to him and with one hand your wrapped it around his neck and the other pulled up his chin so he was looking at you. "I love you to Tom." You said and kissed him again. "I'm never leaving you again" Tom said hugging you feeling like you were going to be out of his reach again. But you weren't. Both of you were staying together.

A/N COMMENT