Photo shoot H.H

A/N another Harry imagine! This one even includes Niki in it which I was really excited about. Hope you guys like the story. Also your mom is Alessandra Ambrosio, so in this imagine you are Brazilian.

Y/N POV
It was the day you were doing a photo shoot with Niki Holland today and were really excited. But that's when you got a call from her.

*Texts with Niki H.*

Niki 📷-
Hey y/n can you talk right now?

Y/N-
Yah of course. What's up?

Niki 📷-
My son Paddy is very sick and there is no one to take care of him so I have to take care of him. I'm so sorry.

Y/N-
Oh no worries we can just reschedule.

Niki 📷-
Thank you, your so kind but I was actually thinking my son Harry could take do the photo shoot! And do not worry he is amazing at taking photos!

Y/N-
That's sounds great. I cant wait to meet him. And tell Paddy I hope he feels better!❤

Niki 📷-
Paddy says thank you!

Y/N POV

I sighed as I stopped texting Niki. I was really excited about doing the photo shoot with her ever since she asked me, but her family is very talented so I'm sure her son is as talented as she is.

* 3 hours later*

You and Harry met up at the park. You never really ever met him until now. The only Hollands you have met were Niki, Dom, Paddy, and Tom.

You were walking around the park looking for him when you saw him doing something with his camera. You walked up to him. "Hi, your Harry Holland right?" You asked. "Yah, and Hey. You must be y/n Ambrosio" Harry said. You guys started taking photos. During the shoot you guys talked and laughed a lot.
It was finally night and you guys were sitting in front of the park lake skipping stones.

"Your such a good model, are you self taught of were your parents models?"

You laughed and said "Yah my mom was a Victoious Secret model and when I would watch her on the runway I just knew that, that was what I wanted to do. I want to follow in her footsteps."

"So I'm guessing that your from Brazil then" Harry said

"Yah" you sighed remembering all of your memories from back home.

"Do you miss it there" Harry said

"You have no idea. Brazil is my birthplace and all of my good friends are back there but I'm glad we came over here to England. More opertunities" You started to tear up as you said that.

"Oh no love, please don't cry." Harry said scooting closer to you and then wrapped his arms around you. You embraced his hug by placing your head in the crook of his neck.

Everything was so calm and peaceful, like the world was finally perfect, like the whole world was at piece.

"Harry" you said. "Hmm" he said.
You lifted you head so your eyes were now level. "What do you want to do. What's your dream". Harry looked out at the lake and then said "well as much as I love photography i want to become a director and more importantly start a family with someone". Your heart started to flutter. Harry looked back at you. You starred into each others eyes like you both were getting lost into them. Like you never wanted to look at anything again but each other. You didn't realize it but you both started to lean in. Harry then smashed his lips onto yours. You kissed back and the kiss got more passionate. Harry started to push you on your back not breaking the kiss. You were now on your back on the grass while Harry was positioned on top of you. The kiss got hungrier and even more passionate. But your guys intimate kiss was broken when you heard a guy shout "get a room" and then walked away with his dog laughing. Your four heads were resting on eachother when you both slightly laughed. You both got up cleaning all of the grass off of you. "So want to go get a cup of coffee tomorrow?" harry asked. "We can go right now." You said. "Okay, want to get a cup of coffee right now?"Harry said. "I would love to". "Then it's a date" Harry said smiling.

Fast foward 5 years later
(Keep in mind Harry is now 25 and you are 24)

Everything was perfect in your life. You and Harry were married and had twins. Baby Elena and Baby Christian. Harry was a famous director and you got the opportunity to become a victorious secret model and follow in your mother's foot steps. Kiki loved you and you got into the family. You have never ever been more thankful for the a photo shoot, because that little photo shoot at the park changed your whole life in the vest way possible.

A/N this one is super cute and a little tiny tiny tiny piece of smut was in there ;) request are open!! And go check out my new story