Confession | Harry Holland

A/N request from lovebugrumors

It had been a year... It had been a whole damn year and I missed him so much. Harry was traveling with his family and friends doing what he loves (taking photos), but I missed him. It didn't help that I loved him so much too. We would still text and Skype all of the time but I missed being in his presence. I knew he wouldn't ever feel the same. If i told hin it would ruin pur friendship. So I kept my feelings to myself.

Me and Harry were on Skype and he was telling me about how many photos he has taking and all of the amazing things he has seen while traveling. He was also ranting about Harrison. "He saw a BEAR!! A bear
Y/N and he 'forgot' to call me even though I was out taking photos!!" Harry yelled. You just giggled and said "Harry you can find another bear! Your in Canda for god sakes!" You yelled smiling. For a second he was staring at you through the screen a little longer then necessary. "Uh Harry, you there buddy." You said waving your hand in front of the screen. He fake coughed and said "oh uh yah. So um how's London?" He asked me changing the subject. You sighed and said "it's not as fun without you..." He sighed and said "I know I'll be home soon." You looked at him through the screen and said "do you think you could come home earlier? I really miss you." You asked
"Y/N You can't be so selfish." He said to you sounding annoyed. "What?" You said confused on why he was taking this tone with you. "I'm doing what I love right now you can't just expect me to not do that because you miss me." You looked at him shocked. He then proceeded to say "if you really were my friend you would understand how important to me this is and wait like any other friend for me to come back." He said again. "You know what Harry if you were a real friend you would understand that I wouldn't actually have made you leave! Yah of course I would of waited you idiot! I'm not as selfish as your think I am!" You yelled at him. "Y/N wait-" but before he could finish you said "bye Harry" and slammed you laptop shut. That night... that night's was the worst of my life. I was positive I list my best friend, the love of my life. Throughout the night he kept calling me and text me saying
"y/n please answer me" and "I'm so sorry y/n please answer me". I really didn't want to talk to him so I just ignored him. I kept crying into my pillow until eventually I fell asleep. I woke in the morning to 32 missed calls from Harry and 68 messages from him. I decided to not call him or text him back yet and to just get dressed. I was on the couch downstairs when I got a notification that Harry was live. I decided to join it because he was probably burning steak with Harrison again but instead when I joined it was him looking into the camera. When I joined I saw many comments like...

"Hi harry"

"Roast Harrison"

"Your so cute!!"

"Where's Tom?"

"Are you okay?"

He smiled at the camera once more people joined and said "Hey guys... okay um where do I start." He said trying to think. He looked tired and he had red eyes. "So on this livestream I'm just gonna confess something and give advice to you guys." At first you were confused because normally he's always happy but this time it was different. "Okay so I'll start. Guys yesterday I was talking to the love of my life..." your breathing hitched when he said that. "Her name is Y/N Y/L/N. I don't know If she's watching this but if she is I just want her to know that I love her and I'm so sorry." He said looking at the camera. Tears started forming in your eyes and falling down your cheeks. "Guys I really messed up. So I'm here to tell you that if and when your ever in love with someone don't mess it up with them or else you will regret it for the rest of your life. Also tell the person at the right time and when your ready. If you don't do things right you'll really regret it and feel like shit. I mean look at me. So guys and girls please don't mess up something that can or is already something amazing." As he said that he ended the live. You had to do something you had to call him or text him. You ran up to your room and skyped him. He answered almost instantly and you could see his red and tired eyes even clearer. You cried even more seeing him like that. "Did you see the live?" You nodded and said "Harry Holland I love you so much." You were about to say something else when Harry quickly began to say "y/n I'm so sorry about what I said. I shouldnt have lashed out at you like that and I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I love you and I regret every word I said yesterday!" He said looking at you with pleading eyes. "Am I really the love of your life Harry?" You asked quietly. "Yes of course you are y/n your my best friend! I love everything about you! I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" Your head shot and you said "what?..." "Y/N I know were to young right now but if you let me be with you and let me treat you right I know for a fact that I will be the man that gets to marry you." He said looking you dead in the eye. That made you cry even more but you managed to say "Harry Holland you are so lucky your the love of my life" you said lightly laughing. He sighed in relief and said "I'm coming to London tomorrow." You looked at him with wide eyes and said "Wait Harry what about traveling with your family?" He laughed and said "y/n we just confessed our love to each other. It's taking everything in me to just wait until tomorrow to see you. And you better believe when I see you that I'm going to attack you with kisses." You giggled and said "ditto." You sighed looking at him and said "I love you Harry" "I love you to y/n"

That night... that night was the best night of your life. 

A/N hope you liked this one. This also makes up for my last two short ones😂 Request are open!!