Jealous Harrison

A/N I forgot who this was a request for but I really hope you enjoy it!! Also comment if this was your request.

"He was totally checking you out!" Harrison said angrily walking into your apartment. "He was not Harrison! He's just a friend from work!" You said back getting frustrated with your boyfriend. Let's just say it was date night and a friend from work came by to say hi and Harrison got a little - a lot - jealous.

"He's a friend from work?!" He asked fuming. You sighed frustrated, "yes Harrison he's just a friend from work!" You said sternly. "And how come I didn't know about this 'friend'?" Harrison asked emphasizing the word friend. "Because we never hang out outside of work and we only ever speak while working!" You said. "So then how come when he saw you today you guys spoke?!" He asked. "Because Harrison, that's a nice person does! If you were to see someone you knew wouldn't you go to say hi!" You replied harshly. You finally had enough of this conversation and decided to go up to your room before you both said something you'd both regret. "So... do you like him?" He asked. You turned around quickly, "No! Of course I don't like him! I don't like him, I couldn't when I'm in love with you!" You yelled. He looked up at you. "Y-you love me?" He asked. "Um... you know what yes Harrison, yes I do love you!" You said.

"I love you to." Was all you heard before Harrison rushed over to you and locked both of your lips together.

A/N short but it's not to bad. Request are open!!