Scary

A/N this is a request for spideyboitom. Hope you enjoy!!

"Come on y/n please?!" Tom pleaded. "No Tom! I want to stay home and NOT get scared!" You yelled. Currently your boyfriend Tom was trying to convince you to watch a horrer at the cinema. "Come on Y/N, it's not even that scary!" He continued to plead. You just walked away. "Fine we won't go if you're to... scared." He teased knowing you hate being called names. You instantly stopped in your tracks. "Grab your keys, you're driving." You said putting your shoes on. "Yes! Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!" He yelled running up and giving you a million kisses all over your face. "Yah yah let's just go see the movie." You said.

Time Skip to the cinema

You and Tom were now in your seats waiting for the movie to start. You hugged his arm tightly. "Tom I'm going to scream." You warned him. "Don't worry. I got you." He told you. You sighed and prepaired yourself.

"Ahh!" You and Tom yelled. The movie just had one of its many jump scares and both you and Tom were honestly terrified. You saw Tom closing his eyes. "Tom? Are you okay?" You whispered. He looked at you. "Yah yah I'm fine." You smiled at him. "Come here." You moved the arm rest between the two of you up and wrapped your arms around him so his head was now in the crook of your neck. Through put the entire movie you both were just cuddling eachother and hidding not wanting to get scared. "Tom can we please leave?" You pleaded. He looked at you instantly and nodded. You guys quickly got out of there and never turned back.

Time skip back to the shared house

The entire car ride was silent. Once you guys finally got home you both instantly ran up-stairs and jumped onto the bed and under the covers. "Tom?" You said from under the covers. "Yah?" He replied him also being under the covers. "Can we just cuddle and watch Harry Potter?" You asked hoping he would say yes. He nodded and got up to play the movie. Once he was back in bed you put your head on his chest with a leg above his while he played with the ends of your hair. "Pinky promise me we never will watch a horrer movie ever again?" You said holding out your pinky. "I pinky promise." He said wrapping his pinky around yours. And the rest of the night the both of you just cuddled and watched movies.

A/N hope you liked it!!❤